Reviews for Stay With Me
books-n-cookies chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
oh my god this was so incredible. I don't think I've ever loved a fic so much. I was sent here from Tumblr and I am so glad I found this! You did a truly amazing job with this, and I've already read it twice in about a day. wonderful job with this!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I want more of this... I liked this very much.
Hope06 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This made me smile, tear up go awwwww I loved this bravo
fallingangelwithpds chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
OMG. That was the most amazing and sad fic ever. I LOVED IT!
GumihoGold chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I think you did a really great job writing the complexities of Natasha's mind. :]
mudstalker chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Very good! Loved the ending!
Coley Coughlin chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Awwww :'''''''
Lastavica chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Her paralysis at going over to him was so sad. His desperation for her to be with him killed me! OH You wrote it all so well! And her guilt is so painful too. And I love the subtlety with which you harken back to Clint's struggle post-Loki (that being the saddest thing on earth in my mind). SO GOOD!

OH MY GOSH I LOVED THIS WHOLE THING!

THANK YOU!
I wish I had better words for you, but right now I've just got LOADS of emotion!
sv4me chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Awwwe! such awesome feels. But, perhaps an update in the future? Came back, hmm? thanks for writing!
Iwilldeduceyou chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Oh my goodness that was so sweet! Definitely tugged on my heartstrings. Loved it!
Athena Writer 24601 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Sweet;););) I loved the way you incorporated and expressed characters like Steve. I didn't notice too many typos, but it's always good to check! Keep writing!
-Anna
MajesticMoments chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This was just plump full of differing emotions for me I wasn't sure how I even made it through the entire story without crying. Very well written and believably in character. And thank you for updating, I'm nearly through all of the stories you just put up. :)
Thephoenix1996 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
that was one of the best stories you've written so far!
great job.