Reviews for Things Married People Do
Alibird1 chapter 1 . 9/20
awwww! this was precious start to finish. loved it. keep on keeping on.
White Ithiliel chapter 1 . 8/23
xD 'somtimes have sex' huh ? About three times by nights ?
Anyway. I knew this two were truly in love. They are such a cool-cute-badass couple :3
Avengers 2 destroyed my heart, with its 'Clint is married to an annoying, useless and completely unknown girl, and has two kids" x(
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 7/30
I love how detailed and in character you have all of your examples for how they care for and about each other.
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 5/18
The paperwork error situation is hilarious. I'm not entirely sure it was an error-Maybe everyone at SHIELD just ships it hardcore. Anyways, I get the feeling that Clint and Natasha are totally lying about the lovey-dovey stuff, especially based off that last part. I wonder if they will get rings eventually...Though they probably still wouldn't wear them or say they were married.
This is such a good story. I didnt understand some of the words but i looked them up. This is by far my fav story even over mine. I will always visit this story to re read it so excellent job
Elena chapter 1 . 4/2
Absolutely WONDERFUL!
Ilessthan3KH chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Klyntaliah chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Haha this is a great idea, I love it! So well-written, too! :)
piccolover22 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
OH MY GOSHHH. I found it! The cutest Clintasha ff! Like seriously I'm a hard person to please with fanficts and this literally warmed my heart! Absolutely loved this!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
it gives butterflies feelings in my stomach xx
AllTheSnakes chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Beautifully done!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
It's been three whole years since you've posted this and the second Avengers movie is already out but, let's face it, this is amazing. I love the plot twist on the marriage part, I love the little things they do together and I adore your creative, well-written story in general.
Amazing job. :)
dumbledorescardigan chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Awwwwwwwwww. This made me squeee
LightFiction chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
This little piece was great! I seriously enjoy this closiness between these two. Thank you sharing!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »