Reviews for Things Married People Do
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 1 . 2/24
AAHHEHEHEUEUWJWJJKLDLKDLDDK THIS IS ONE OF MY FAV NATASHA CLINT STORIES OK THIS IS SO CUTE I LOVE IT
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
cool
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Schmoop! And good schmoop. Congratulations, you've really conveyed the nature of a deep love between these two. Really good "show, don't tell", setting you well above most authors on this site.

I wish there had been more of this, but I'm not sure what else you could add. I'm just glad it was written.
AthenaMay24 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Awwwww!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Not only was this the best clintasha fix I've ever read, but it's one of the best fics PERIOD for characterization.
kmila chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
amazing! :)
All For Jesus chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Awwww
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I really love this fic! I've read it again and again yet I'm still not tired of it. Suggest you correct the grammar and spelling a little though

XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
It was great! I loved the way you showed their love for each other, and that they understand each other completely... XD
Wolfjackle chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Wow, that's incredibly cheesy-sweet. Thanks for writing; it was a fun read.
Wild-Bananas chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Haha, brilliant! And so cute :)
Lastavica chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
OH DEAR! I Loved this! I LOVE THEM!
Dez chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is honestly brilliant. You did geniously on this one. I think I might be forming an obsession with this couple, but who cares, because they are so perfect, and they have fanfics like this.
MagicGirl41 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Azfgiwkshqnsjwl- too much fluff.

XD

*Brain explodes*

(But really, the way you described their relationship was absolutly PERFECT, and I loved the end ;') )
Lattelady chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Just lovely. You write the paring to perfection.