Reviews for Crumbling
ForgottenBlack chapter 26 . 3/16
It was a great story i almost cried a few times, and I loved the TezuRyo fluff at the end it was adorable! All in all you really out did your self.
XxTealJadexX chapter 26 . 3/13
MUST. BOT. TAKE. ADVANTAGE.
XD yea no, still happened
EmptySnow chapter 9 . 1/14
IzXaRose chapter 26 . 11/9/2015
this is really good! Just a coiuple of question did Ryoma and his dad ever talk after everything went down? And did the cousin ever find out?
seireidoragon chapter 26 . 2/26/2015
Great story!
Eric's Alan chapter 26 . 2/8/2015
This story was truly amazing! I seriously mean it, it is one of the best I have ever read! I was crying, laughing, and grinning like an idiot the entire time I was reading this! I really feel like you got Fuji's sadisticness perfectly (that is one reason I love Fuji)! All in all I am totally blown away! Awesome job!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/14/2014
Beautiful, author-san
Beautiful

-Reviewer-San
Silvermist023 chapter 26 . 12/5/2014
Wow I loved the story...It's simple except that a bit of Rinko-Bashing but I lobed it
Housefrau90 chapter 26 . 10/31/2014
So very sweet! I liked it a lot, even though my heart was breaking because of Ryoma's suffering. Thank you for writing this and I hope you never run out of inspiration!
wittyusernames chapter 26 . 10/30/2014
Great Fic!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/18/2014
They should have kissed after Tezuka grabbed him and then felt insecure.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
i think you did a good job on nanjiro because even if he don't show it much it cure for ryoma
Guest chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Hi! Your story is interesting but why do you have to use japanese words when you don't even know what they mean?
You use 'Mada' to say 'no' when it actually means 'not yet'. You use 'Nanda' instead of 'Nande' to say 'why'. It's confusing and it makes the reading really difficult and I have to guess what you want to write. Sometimes it makes me want to stop.
I don't want to be mean and I hope I don't sound harsh, but I think you should re-read your story and take down all those japanese words. Your fic will be better this way, seriously.
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 26 . 4/3/2014
i love this story...the plot and the way you were writing were amazing...thank you for letting me read such a fantastic fanfic
greenwings33 chapter 26 . 4/2/2014