Reviews for Crumbling
seireidoragon chapter 26 . 2/26
Great story!
KuroTamashii-chan chapter 26 . 2/8
This story was truly amazing! I seriously mean it, it is one of the best I have ever read! I was crying, laughing, and grinning like an idiot the entire time I was reading this! I really feel like you got Fuji's sadisticness perfectly (that is one reason I love Fuji)! All in all I am totally blown away! Awesome job!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/14/2014
Beautiful, author-san
Beautiful

-Reviewer-San
Silvermist023 chapter 26 . 12/5/2014
Wow I loved the story...It's simple except that a bit of Rinko-Bashing but I lobed it
Housefrau90 chapter 26 . 10/31/2014
So very sweet! I liked it a lot, even though my heart was breaking because of Ryoma's suffering. Thank you for writing this and I hope you never run out of inspiration!
wittyusernames chapter 26 . 10/30/2014
Great Fic!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/18/2014
They should have kissed after Tezuka grabbed him and then felt insecure.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
i think you did a good job on nanjiro because even if he don't show it much it cure for ryoma
Guest chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Hi! Your story is interesting but why do you have to use japanese words when you don't even know what they mean?
You use 'Mada' to say 'no' when it actually means 'not yet'. You use 'Nanda' instead of 'Nande' to say 'why'. It's confusing and it makes the reading really difficult and I have to guess what you want to write. Sometimes it makes me want to stop.
I don't want to be mean and I hope I don't sound harsh, but I think you should re-read your story and take down all those japanese words. Your fic will be better this way, seriously.
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 26 . 4/3/2014
i love this story...the plot and the way you were writing were amazing...thank you for letting me read such a fantastic fanfic
greenwings33 chapter 26 . 4/2/2014
Awe
Sir Cookie chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
This is where I stop reading. 1) I am not interested in yaoi. 2) I just wanted to see what would happen to Rinko. I am extremely disappointed. Of course not reading the rest, as there is probably more. Unless Rinko had some deep seeted hatred already for Ryomo, unlikely, Rinko should not have escalated that quickly, from having unnecessarily hit him for the 1st time to having smacked him again. Of course it could be that Rinko was slowly growing more and more ugly on the inside until she just needed an outlet for it. The line between hate and love and blurred. I felt extremely emotional and basically pissed off this entire story. I just wish Rinko was destroyed, man that bitch pisses me off. All in all, OK story.
Ninaloveanime chapter 26 . 11/24/2013
This story is good! honestly! but do you have any plan to make sequel? I just thot there's more of tezuryo to read in this story. anyway, still, awesome job! but I think you need to chance the Japanese word you use like :

"Did your parents hit you or
something?"
"Mada!" Ryoma said a bit too

this here the word mada is not "no" it means "not yet" so when I read that it feels strange n this is not the only one. there's a few other places too that you had used the word "mada". plus, the word "Nanda" means what, not why. "Nande" means why . yeah.. I only have problem with your Japanese words, other than that I'm quite satisfied :D
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 26 . 11/8/2013
wow...
animeLuv'Chuu chapter 23 . 11/4/2013
NO offence but the mother should have been shot by a gun or sentenced to lifetime prison or get sentenced to death!