Reviews for The Dance Central Awards
XxGamerxX chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
My favorite crew is h-def and favorite dancer is glitch!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
I choose "Born this Way" by Lady Gaga. The Glitterati r my favorite!
Dance Master chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
I vote "Turn me on".
Dance Master chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
I vote for Lu$h Crew
Dance Master chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I vote Miss Aubrey
i3glitch133 chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
Why does lush keep winning . It's clear more people like hi def
i3glitch133 chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
Hurry up with that next chapter
i3glitch133 chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Nvermind I choose baby got back
i3glitch133 chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Yeah by usher
RedQueenLover chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Ooooooi! Peço desculpas por não comentar nos outros capítulos, mas não achei necessário, Huehuehue. De qualquer forma, haha, música favorita: TURN ME ON! *-* Para constar, eu votaria na Miss Aubrey, só que meu moreno perfeito (haha) merece um pouco de atenção. Equipe favorita: Lu$h Crew! 3 Ah, espero que esteja preparado, porque tens fã Brasileira! Haha, Adoooooro AngelxAubrey! Parabéns e atualize logo, por favor! 333
Glitchlover01 chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
OMFG RUN(IM A NATURAL DISASTER) PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSE!(p. mom calls me a"natural disaster":P)
AnimeLoverArIeS chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
im kinda disappointed im the result ... SERIOSLY Y ONLY THE LU$H CREW?
ok im going to stay calm...but there is one thing i will say...i think the hi-def crew is the one who deserve the award of "The most favorite Dance Central crew" i mean seriously? they? again?... _"
Captain-Taye-Sunshine chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
TURN ME ON
TotallyrandomXD chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
I'm reviewing again... heh hehs.. Can I vote for OMG, Scream etc.? I kinda agree that Hi-Def should have won that though... and for everyone's info: Miss Aubrey is th 2nd most faved character in DC. It was mentioned during the Harmonix Gameshow on Harmonixmusic's videos. 1st is Glitch. 2nd is Miss Aubrey. 3rd is Emilia. 4th is unknown sadly... 5th is Taye :) just extra info for DC fans out there :)
SrslyWTFdudez xD chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
love it sorry cant login but anyway why was PSY so mean to Aubrey LOL? anyway, im going for run im a natural disaster