Reviews for Sleeves Stained Red
emmaela chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
my god, this is beautiful! so many feelings invoked trough just a few words... i've read this 5 times at least, i swear. its magical and powerful and beautiful... and you are one great writer:). thank you for this
SarcasmAndAPen chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Oh. My. God. How did I miss this story until now?! You and Starry19 need to be consulted by BH and the writing team if/when they ever decide to let Jisbon make an appearance on the show.
Cazza799 chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
I loved this. Very intense, very sexy and with a feeling of intimacy to it that was beautifully portrayed.
Elizabeth S chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
A wonderful, moving story. So poetic in the writing style. Very evocative and already saved for many re-reads.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
I'm so sad this lovely story is over :(

This final chapter is so beautiful and enchanting...not to mention HOT! (I shivered when he sexily removed her/his shirt!) Very IC and I can totally see this happening on the show...Jane and Lisbon just have this awesome chemistry which you convey so well. This story deserves more reviews and I for one will be reading whatever you come up with next!
CrazerCat chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
Nice ending! "I've been looking for that." Love the thought of him saying that, and all the reasons surrounding it. :)
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
I loved it.
Lizicia chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
I love the detail you've put into writing this story. You took something simple and filled with great anticipation and managed to draw it out into five whole chapters while I could've only make it into a oneshot and you managed to do it without seeming tedious. I loved the slowness of the story, how it progressed a little bit more with each chapter and all the emotions were very on cue.
There were a few spelling mistakes I noticed along the way but nothing too major. Using second person point of view is always risky business but I felt it really worked here, especially switching between Jane and Lisbon so we could know what they both were thinking. All in all, great story about the outcome of Red John's demise.
starry19 chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
At this point, I don't have appropriate enough words to tell you how wonderful this chapter was, but I will make an attempt.

I think that this is probably the loveliest thing I have read in a long, long time. I was almost in tears. So emotional, so intimate. If I were to attempt to pull out some of my favorite lines, I would just wind up copying and pasting the entire story. Just...wow.

Beyond perfect. Way beyond.
Pellegrina chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
Oh, that was so sweet - I wished they'd let the real series end like that! Maybe it will, maybe it won't - but at least we'll always have your nice fic if things don't work out like that in canon!
It worked surprisingly well with the rather unusual points of view - you don't read second-person-narration very often, because it has its natural limitations, but it worked alright. Still, it creates a strange focus, like you could watch yourself from the outside but are part of your inside at the same time. Strange, but unusual in an interesting way. It leaves a certain level of distance in its wake (compared to a first-person-point-of-view or an omniscient narrator) - I guess that was your reason for choosing it.
Anyway, very nice story, thanks for sharing it with us!
Irisun chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
perfect story, bravo!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
He wasn't kidding when he said he liked it wild.

year wow, thats hot
Guest chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
God how I love you. This should have more reviews, people need to read something this good! Your writing is amazing, the apeal to each sense makes us readers feel each emotion the characters are going through. I loved the intensity, the desire, love, relief, the magnetism between them... I'm your fan and I hope you continue writing for these two. Thanks for this piece!
anyadoll chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
okay so, maybe i'm just really emotional right now, but those last two paragraphs...i'm a little teary, dammit!
Bruna Fights Back chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
Great chapter for a great fic!