Reviews for Heinous Malevolence
That was some good and spooky stuff right there...I'm a wimp but I loved it!
myimagination2012 chapter 1 . 5/21
It was awesome!
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 2/17
Loved this! Thanks for sharing!
Fran Masen chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I was so afraid to get out of bed in the middle of the night, lol, James could have come after me, OMG, lol.

Loved the story, cried with the losses that Bella had in her life, but she had great parents and didn't need a crazy grandmother that still loved a murder as a husband. Vicky deserved to die alone.
MaryMary123 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I like that this focused on Edward and bella. I like that Rosalie wasn't really talkative in this one.
lissy2110 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Hey,

a fantastic oneshot.

Thanks for writing.

Lissy
EdwardandBella4everFan chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Wow! That was awesome!
Duvi chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I was always scared to visit my grandparents house. It felt like someone was watching me and I hated being alone. Seriously, I couldn't walk from the living room to the kitchen without fear. I remember I would run chanting, "I'm okay, no ones there." Luckily we didn't visit that often and never stayed the night. The only place I felt safe was outside but that changed one day when I looked in the mirror of my grandfathers truck and saw a man standing behind me. I turned around but there was no one there. I found out many years later that a man had been killed there. I don't know if that was him or if I imagined it all.

There was also a very tall man's shadow that would come out of the hallway and walk into our apartment kitchen/living room in college. My roommate and high school/college/life best friend would see him too. We lived there for three years but never said anything to each other until the last year. The funny thing was that we both saw him but didn't want to say anything to each other. The weirder thing is that after we talked about him he started turning on the radio at random times. He did it so often we had to unplug the radio. It was just the radio and would do it to get us back into the living room. We felt like he liked it when we were in there. We would joke when we'd leave the apartment and ask him to take care of the place. Once on a very busy week we came home and found the radio on super loud. We got the message. We made dinner and watched movies till we fell asleep in the living room. If we spend a lot of time in there the radio would stay off.

These two "ghost" were very different. I know I was a kid but even in high school I was scared of the one at my grandma's house. The one in my apartment didn't scare me. Irritate me as *** when I had to go turn of the radio but I was never scared. I somehow feel like these two things were connected to me emotionally and I made them up. We didn't have a good relationship with my dad's family and the worst was my grandma. I genuinely didn't like her and I swear she hated us. I loved my best friend and missed her when we were busy with test and work. We loved coking together and working on homework together. We spend most of our time in the living room or kitchen and only used our bedrooms to sleep and change. That has to mean something! I don't know maybe I'm reading to much into it. Eh. Those are my two ghost stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I really liked this story. Very we'll thought out and seemed very realistic. Thank you. I enjoyed.
TwilightNightOwl247 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Wow. That was a great story! I loved the end. Of course, I started crying. I loved that last visit from her dad.
Byrd3-13 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
a bit different from what i normally read but still good
Cina's chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Omg loved it what a great story.

Not so much a ghost story but I knew when my sister died. I was a sleep and saw a light and it flew up into my face and then it flashed very bright and went out. I knew it was my sister's soul saying goodbye... I texted my brother in law and sure enough she had just passed.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 2/27/2013