Reviews for Doctor Donna
bookworm661 chapter 1 . 1/29
That was funny; especially with Donna and the 11th Doctor.
Queen of the Beasties chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I love this! The way you write Donna is so accurate, it's almost alarming. Can't wait to read on!
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
That was just! Ugh! So freaking perfect I can't even put it into words! Thank you for sharing it with us!
Nellied chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
I love the way this has all fitted together! I was literally bouncing up and down at the end with glee!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
You are perfect! This just made my day-no, my life! This just made my life better! Thank you for making me smile!
Elionu chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Oh poor Three, stuck with the timey-wimey problems! I can totally imagine this happening.
Ace Von S chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
This was so freaking awesome that I don't know what to say. I think I am going to read it again! :D
wrestlerorca45 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
very cool story.
iamastory chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
loved this!
vivificviv chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
I. CAN'T. BREATHE.
You, awesome Whovian, are a freakin' genius. I LOVE THIS STORY.
Keep it up! DFTBA!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
I think I like this one best so far.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
I like this one. It as charming and very sweet, and I can't wait to see what you do next.
AwkwardTurtle79 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I love Donna! She's brilliant! _ But Eleven's response was stupid. "Bow ties are cool?" I would have hit him so hard, he'd feel it all the way through to his first regeneration.
khan4er chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
It would be interesting to see what happens with Donna during her visits by the Fifth and Sixth Doctor, but it would also be interesting if she were to bump into some of the companions as well.
NeverEndingDrums13 chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
I think you should do Six next.
SixDonna RUN!