Reviews for Hidden Love - The truth about Ami and Nephrite
SailorCopperOwl chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
This is my favourite chapter! So many great scenes, so much added depth for the characters! All the new scenes blend perfectly into the episode, and
I wish all these scenes had been in PGSM!
Especially Artemis warning Minako against Zoisite, then the reality of their situation hitting Minako and Zoisite hard, the Rei and Ami friendship, then of course Ami's shocking offer and of course Nephrite would have to refuse (I'm wondering though why they didn't try to use the Silver Crystal on him, could have been worth a shot), and then finally a great Zoisite-Nephrite moment, and a earlier onset for Jadeite's doubts.
I greatly enjoyed this story, and I'm glad there will be a sequel!
Sadekuuro chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
Whoa... The end is so sad. I feel so sorry for everyone... Still, a wonderful chapter yet again! I'm really looking forward to the sequel!
Car2nfreak chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
Sniff... So sad! Great story, your descriptions are spot on. I am looking forward to the next story.
PGSMaddict96 chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
WAA! Why must the world be so cruel to them?! Why?! And they were so close! So so close!
Please tell me the new story will be up soon! TT
Car2nfreak chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I just love your story. I hope a new chapter is coming soon.
PGSMaddict96 chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
*cries* don't leave her, Nephy-kun... Screw Jadeite and Beryl and just stay with her! Please!
And I almost cried during those scenes between Minako and Zoisite! I thought they were going to be permanently separated but I became happy during the make-up. Poor Zoisite... He won't find Minako now that she's in the hospital! :'(
But I do like the Makoto*Motoki action. We cannot leave those two alone even though it's decided! There are huge gaps!

I really can't wait for more because the suspense and angst is overwhelming! Please continue!
SailorCopperOwl chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Interesting developments with all characters. Actually, it would have made for an interesting story if Nephrite had teleported right next to Ami's mother ;)
A word about the formatting: Please use the dividers of the edit mode for separating scenes. It's sometimes a bit distracting to land in the middle of somewhere else without a warning.
SailorCopperOwl chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
What a sweet, sweet, sweet chapter! They're really cute together, and so aware of the other one's situation and so unaware to see their own.
So Zoisite knows now... that's going to be interesting. I wonder when Ami's friends will know.
SailorCopperOwl chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Ha, Nephrite creeping up on sleeping school girls? Well, unlike anime Nephrite he knows how to behave ;)
Sadekuuro chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Aww, Nephrite's so cute when he's worried about Ami. I can't help but wonder what happened in the past... And I really feel sorry for Minako.
All in all, great chapter, and I hope you update again soon!
PGSMaddict96 chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
Wow! What an ending! Artemis must've panicked when she shouted Zoisite's name! Lol
And it was very sweet of Nephrite, worrying about Ami like that :3 But I just hope Jadeite doesn't find out. Can't let them be heartbroken again!
Oh! I just look forward to the next episode! (Getting way too excited now XP)
Sailor Donut chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
I love this story! Can't wait to see where you'll take it next!
Sadekuuro chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Aww, I love Ami/Nephrite, and you write it so well! I hope you update soon!
PGSMaddict96 chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Aw! That was so sweet! Sorry but seeing Ami and Nephrite together makes me smile like a complete idiot, especially when Nephrite's all confused about Earth stuff XDDD
But I do feel bad for Minako and Zoisite... The tragedy for the two of them to be separated and wanting to forget... Makes me cry :'(
But I can't wait for your next chapter! :D