Reviews for The Right Key
charleybec chapter 64 . 3/25
I've been having a break from this fandom but I needed a TSOM "fix" so I thought I'd go and read an older story that I've been meaning to read for ages as something new and refreshing (not like the rubbish that's currently being published). I read your entire story in less than a day - I was totally hooked from the word go. Wonderful story and lovely ending. I can't believe it took you 5 years to write! (And I thought my effort of 2 years on a story was long!) and so just after 3 years after you've finished this story, I hope it makes you happy to know it's still being read and enjoyed. Thank you for this great story.
ArabianDressage chapter 64 . 10/28/2015
As a whole, I loved this story. I do admit that the beginning threw me off a bit—I just can't see Maria allowing herself to fall for Max like that. However, it is your story and the way everything played out was perfect. Apart from a few typos (which were easy to see past), your writing is wonderful. That certainly made me like your story a lot more. I loved the way you didn't move too fast or too slow. All in all, wonderful story. Great job:)
callumrogers7 chapter 64 . 4/16/2015
I am pretty new to fan fiction but I've stayed up late for a week reading The Right Key, I was HOOKED from the beginning. The way you've intertwined myths, history, Bible stories bits of Shakespeare throughout is MINDBLOWING. The Maria Captain vT interactions are beautifully crafted your sense of humour shines through with the children's schemes conversations. I massively hope you post more new som material one day. LIKE your style.
Guest chapter 64 . 3/10/2015
PERFECT one of the best fanfictions I've read love the way the Capt serenades Maria with his version of my favourite things is just yummy. The way he moves heaven earth to help Maria finish her course too is lovely, he's a knight in shining armour. The scheming of the kids is so funny as well cute. I hope you post more one day would love it if you wrote an escape story or more alternative ways for the Capt Maria to come together. FANTASTIC.
UnfollowTheSun chapter 64 . 11/7/2014
An excellently written story. Laughed my head off at the notes the children were leaving around the house, bad grammar & all.
CrestFallenFeline chapter 64 . 2/16/2014
Exquisite.
One of the best FFs I've read in a loooong while. Beautifully crafted.
Jammie13 chapter 64 . 2/9/2014
Fantastic! I loved it!
Jammie13 chapter 52 . 2/9/2014
What a fantastic last line!
Jammie13 chapter 47 . 2/9/2014
I am just loving this story!
Guest chapter 64 . 1/14/2014
Amazing! Just wow! Think I started on this story when you first posted it as some of it seems familiar to me. Loved every part of it, loved how you researched to write this story and just love your writing, hope you will write a new story soon!
MuggleCreator chapter 64 . 12/5/2013
:D
Perfect ending.
MuggleCreator chapter 63 . 12/5/2013
Oh Merlin...
That proposal was AMAZING. So *perfect*!
Guest chapter 51 . 11/2/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
CrazyFinnishApple chapter 64 . 10/19/2013
OOOOOHHH ! i just simply loved this story ! good work keep going !
Margaret Luna Sullivan chapter 18 . 9/11/2013
I laughed my way through this entire chapter, especially the last bit. What a wonderful sense of humour you, and in turn your characters, have. Maria and Georg are simply adorable in this chapter