Reviews for Save the Hero
FireInLife chapter 27 . 2/12
Haha, this was a fun story to read, and I'm glad that I don't have to wait for more chapters :p

The grammar needs some touching up and the later half needs some revision (the last few chapters were seemed rushed and a little mary sue-ish). Also annoyed at all the plot holes. What does the Glee club think? What about the purist-whatever guys?

Final complaint is the Finn bashing, Kurt bashing, and Mercerdes bashing. Mostly the last two.

That aside, it was an enjoyable ride, and thanks ever so much for writing this!
TVCrazed chapter 27 . 11/5/2015
I absolutely loved this story. The plotting and pacing was amazing and everything just fit.

Thanks for sharing this.
natalia.aguilar.33633 chapter 27 . 9/17/2015
Wow fue simplemente fascinante
technoeNaruto chapter 27 . 4/23/2015
Absolutely loved this so much. I'm a big super hero fan and it was awesome to see Thor and Tony having Quinn and Rachel as their kids. Santana and Brittany being mutants was fantastic it fit perfectly for their personalities. I'm very happy with the ending it closed up with just a little bit of strings left for the imagination.
faye1508 chapter 27 . 3/16/2015
Who is pepper anyway? Is she a mutant with the same abilities as rachels mother or rachels mother herself?
SaintMichael95 chapter 27 . 12/22/2014
Oh my god! I loved this! I am sad that there was no sexy-times though... :(
ClaraMB chapter 27 . 8/21/2014
That. Was. Just. Awesome.
JokersLastLaugh chapter 27 . 8/20/2014
This was a good story and I enjoyed reading it. I did hope that Rachel had a power/gift of her own though because that would have been awesome. Like super hearing or something.
nickolefox chapter 27 . 8/17/2014
I really enjoyed this fic. Decent writing and a great plot. Rare combo, to be sure.

Great work!
sanekittens chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
:D
Robert12774 chapter 27 . 7/25/2014
Great story thanks
Robert12774 chapter 25 . 7/25/2014
Loved it
mickelus chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Not sure what I think of this...I don't particularly care for Tony Stark, so hopefully Rachel doesn't become too similar to him.
Robert12774 chapter 21 . 7/24/2014
Super powered glee what more could you ask for
Robert12774 chapter 19 . 7/24/2014
Really loving this story
There gonna need a name for there group