Reviews for The Perfect Prom Date
That was simply wonderful. Thanks for the story. I thought it was cute how those kids in the lake were a lot like Misty and Ash. And I definitely liked Misty's attitude in the story. It definitely seemed like her. But anyway, thanks again.

Good chapter. You're an amazing author.

PokPercy chapter 19 . 8/21
One of my all time favorite ashxmisty fanfics, great job I love it!
anjumstar chapter 19 . 8/11/2014
Okay, I read this story once a few months ago but I never reviewed it. I started it and didn't know why I had put it in my list of my favorite stories, because the characters seemed really out of character. And, well...that never really stopped. But, let me tell you, this is the best OOC story that I've ever read. Somehow it was enjoyable. It was cool to see Ash as kind of a rebellious student. And I loved the smattering of Contestshipping too-that was really cute. And the Oldrivalshipping.

I loved some of the Pokeshipping moments that you had in here. Especially the one with the sprinkler. And Ash on the statue at the end was kind of fun. And I appreciated that this whole story wasn't 'Oh, I love him/her but can't tell him because I'm too shy.' It wasn't like that at all and I'm so sick of Pokeshipping stories like that. This was a thousand times better than that, even if it was OOC. You pulled it off and it was a fun story that I would happily read again.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 19 . 7/2/2014
Aaaw. I was looking forward to that yearbook entry by Ash.
As so:
(Whatever Ash said to Bianca that is now dubbed completely meaningless because that entry never showed up again.)
-Ash Ketchum, Lover Boy
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
A whiles before, whither a girl named Bianca and how she worked for the yearbook? Oh, I want that subbision from Ash out in the public already!
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 16 . 7/2/2014
Awwwwww! I suddenly hate Misty. I want Paul to record Ash, saying his deepest, darkest secrets of the hear (which all of so included Misty). Confess his love in front of the entire school! Too sweet!
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
I. Love. You. Are three little words that hard to say?
Deadspaceman616 chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
Your story was great the charctor development was great, and you really pulled off the ooc thing really well good work keep up the writing
YuniX-2 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This set up is almost exactly how my best friends parents got to together, no joke. They were like, best buds when they were little, and then one day when she was 18 my friend's mom needed a date to something, so her mom was like, "why don't you ask Mitchell, you two used to be such good friends." So her mom asked him and they fell in love and got married and lived happily ever after the end. I was reading this and was like, "this sounds really familiar..." and then it hit me why, haha. Anyways, I'm excited to see how things play out. Gonna go keep reading now XD
Someone chapter 19 . 3/14/2014
I would be clapping if my parents weren't sleeping. :)
Cerulean Leader chapter 19 . 12/4/2013
My friend bought me Drive Me Crazy around 8 years ago, and it's one of my favourite movies of all time. You definitely did it justice this rendition of it; I loved it! This was amazing. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

dragonsmoon chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
You have a great writing style but agree with Divinitas Intereo. You have just completely copied word for word the plot from the film Drive me crazy with pokemon character names and you really should make some reference to that.