Reviews for A New Adventure
AngelInTrianing chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
aw, I love how Tam was able to console Tiz :) I do hope that they have a good journey.
P.S. I love the joke " Like the Tallest said he blew up a planet by scratching his butt that seems impressive to me." XD
AngelInTrianing chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
wow, you displayed the way the Tallest act quite perfectly (would expect them to suddenly yell "be quit!" to the small smeets, aw, but poor Tiz :(
AngelInTrianing chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I really like it. The character you made is a really good one :D
Mikki Warner chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Oh! I forgot to add this to my other review! This is supposed to be a review for chapter 3.

Feel free to expand on the story. The info you give in the parenthesis is alright, but you have the ability to go into more detail. This is a great way for you audience to really visualize the scene set before them. Also, evoke pathos unto your readers. Write in some emotional scenes using adjectives and similes. This helps the reader get a better comprehension of what is going on in the story. It is also a great way for the audience to feel what the characters in the story feel.

One last thing. Re-read, revise, and edit.

That's just a suggestion. Like I said, the info you already have is okay and helps get the point across. But don't be afraid to add on!

Thank you for hearing me!
Mikki Warner chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Yes! Brilliant! This is such a great and dramatic improvement from your first two chapters! Good job and keep up the wonderful work!
Invader Glow chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Nice I love it when I say it people will love it! I'm a critic for fan fanfic! Read my story Evil Zim Strikes.
Mikki Warner chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
I'm not sure if your open to criticism so I'll keep it to myself for now.

So far, cute story. It made me happy. ;-) lol Good job. Could I just leave on suggestion though?

Paragraphs would make the story easier to read. (And like I said, I'm not sure if you want criticism so I'll leave the rest to myself.)

It's really cute so . . . This is going into my favs!

I know how it is. First story, you don't want bad reviews, your nervous of what people will think of it. I was there once too. You're off to a good start though! Keep up the good work!
Sabrina L. B chapter 1 . 10/29/2012