Reviews for The Last Christmas
Jasper's Mom chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Just wonderful! Such a tug on the emotions in this one as all your stories are. I wish all boys were as kind hearted as Daniel at age eleven. That is one sweet boy. He nearly got himself in hot water with Adam though. I thought Adam was going to lose it when Danny refused to answer.
70sfaithshumate chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
I just love this story, Dan'l is trying to keep Christmas alive for the younger brothers.
kelco chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
Oh, amazing! It brought tears to my eyes,so sweet. I love what Daniel did and how the older ones rewarded him for it.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
You not only capture Adam and Brian's characters but you captured how their characters would have been different at an earlier stage in their raising of the younger boys. You also showed how Adam and Brian were united as the parental force here, and by doing that shed light on how Brian acted when Hannah first appeared.
Vinsmouse chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
Awww that was really sweet. Good idea with the note and money, much better than telling the kid Santa's too broke to get his present. lol Good job.

may7fic chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
This story just warmed my heart and I thank-you from the bottom of it :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
that was so sweet. I mean seriously, I'm like crying here!
cag45 chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
Gulp. Sniff, sniff...Ok, you had to make me cry! I guess I'm the biggest sap in the world, but I absolutely loved this story. Great job and thank you very much!
cag45 chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
This is the best chapter yet! Love, love, love the banter between a young Adam and Brian putting the toys together. This is such a touching story. I'm enjoying it so very much!
cag45 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Oh, I love this story! Christmastime is my favorite time of the year and it's no secret that I am a Daniel and Adam fan, so this first chapter was just great! Off to read more!
may7fic chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Another thoroughly adorable chapter. Loved the banter between Adam and Brian especially.
PKatt19 chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Awww, sweet story. Loved Daniel and Crane singing to the cows and my heart sunk when Daniel said that about the car crossing the centerline. Poor baby!
may7fic chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
LOL, you had me with "Hey. May." *g* Thank-you!

Although I confess... remembering the me I was in grade 6? I'd've been one of the gigglers, ;)
Vinsmouse chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Good chapter. Very sweet of Daniel to want to make sure the younger ones have a good Christmas.