Reviews for Secret Diary of a Call Girl
deeplyshallow chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Oh please say you'll continue this, it's such an awesome idea.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
I'm really intrigue with this story. It's something different. You should continue.
PeppyXY chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Please continue this!
Writer Unblocked chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
oh plz plz plz FINISH THIS!
Phosphorescent chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Not a let-down at all; I think it makes sense that their first meeting would go roughly like this.

I look forward to the next chapter!
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Great Chapter & More Please
CanadianStinbatskys chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Nice chapter, I hope you continue this soon.
HassanaR chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
I missed this fic and this chapter is so much better than the other! Update soon!
Hollyslbd chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
omg I love this. I love how you made Patrice her agent, best thing ever. I love how you used the trenchcoat like in that last episode. I even love how you included Jennifer Aniston and ice cream, two of my favorite things. Can't wait for the next chapter!
LadyPooh chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
This was amazing, but duh, I already knew you could write! Sorry about your AP classes, my honors are doing the exact same thing! We should probably write the new chapter soon or whatever. I love this story though, I have a feeling Barney might change his mind though. Never say never.
katarina97 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I really like where your going with this. I love the proper grammar and spelling of words. I love how you present Robin through her diary. Fantastic idea. Please update soon. I look forward to this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I hope you continue this
LadyPooh chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This was really good! I don't watch the show but since isn't based off of episodes I think I'll be fine. Just wanted you to know I'm following this!
modernxxmyth chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Please tell me that you are going to make Barney one of her clients at some point.
Sendibo chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Really liked this :) Even as a prostitute, you've got Robin's character spot on! Would like to read more.