Reviews for Bleeding Heart
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 1 . 8/31
Can you make one where Myotismon wins and gets Sora
BiancaBernhard chapter 1 . 8/6
This is a pretty wicked story. You got all the characters to boot and Myotismon's charming seductive personality was brilliant. I admit. I'd like to have seen how it would have ended if he had gotten Sora. Or if it was a multi-chapter story
Opal chapter 1 . 3/1
You should make one with a alternate ending where myotismon gets sora
Opal chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Hey will you make another one like this but Myotismon gets Sora and make it longer than a one shot PLEASE!
Opal chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
DUDE! You should have a copy of this but where myotismon gets sora PLEASE
Opal chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I want to know what would of happened if myotismon had succeeded PLEASE
WimbledonNerd chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Wow man, this was great. They way you wrote the characters, the humor, everything, it was just amaaaaing! Keep it up, this was great!
BookNeRd chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This was a terrific story, keep it up, amazing!
WarPath1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Great story, absolutely loved it. Your writing is sooooo good. Please rewrite more episodes of season 1, this waaaas amazing! Better than the actual original episode.
WickedBlack chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Seriously, this is way too good. Thank you soooooo much for this amazing story.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Well done! A great story;)
Trying to Put Pen to Paper chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Can you please do a continuation of this story? Maby a Sora/Vamdemon thing?
Animelover Inf chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This was great! I just loved the sunlight scene and the spoons...X D Great, great job.
crestoflight3 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I'll admit it, this was pretty amazing. It truly felt like an episode...all the characters were perfect, the lines were at just the right level to be amusing and serious and was just a great read. Good job!
Mr. Green16 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Wow this was really amazing! You captured the feel of the show and all the characters stayed true to their personalities! Very good job!