Reviews for Parentare
Sceleri chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
challenge accepted, will not cry, not a single tear. After the immense feeling of sadness, while writing this i can say that if i'd be as emotinnal as normally i would have cried
Huhyughengu chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
It's sad it's sad it's sad and it's probably going to happen but oh dear god Frond it's sad.
HiddenDepths-x chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
So, probably shouldn't have re-read this right before I'm due to head out for lunch, given that I'll now have some explaining to do re my red eyes... Simply stunning, and despite being pre-warned and steeling myself I still welled up from about the second paragraph. A really beautiful, honest look at loss and bereavement and the following of what - much as I don't like to think about it - would actually be the end result of their relationship. Not sure why I didn't review this when I read it before, but I'm righting the wrong now: one of the best AF fanfics I've ever encountered, from one of my favourite authors.
A.Darker.Hero chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I, to my eternal damnation, did not cry at this. I hate myself right now. Great story though.
Shriannan chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
*sniffle* Sad story is sad. It was beautifully written. I've had this story up in my phone's browser just waiting until I needed an Artemis fix. It was perfect. Thank you for writing!
yocally chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
There aren't words to describe what I've just read. I don't know weather to ask for a hug or kill you on the spot. That is downright the moving story I have ever read on the internet, possibly the most moving thing I've ever read period, that trumped Where The Red Fern Grows at least. That was of the few works that has ever brought tears to my eyes and the first fanfic to do so.
Eeva Uchiha7 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
-Tears from Brazil.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
You made me cry. Scratch that, you made me sob. This was very well done, you kept true to the characters and still managed to pull a story like this off. Nicely done.
Arty-the-Puppeteer chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Mathclass was boring... again, so I decided to see if I could find anything of interest here, and what do I see? This.

First I read the other reviews, as I always do, and people kept saying it was sad and made them cry, me, I was smiling with fascination. You write very, very good, and the story is floating nicely and smooth. I would really read more from you in the Tragedy gender, (the gender I do best in myself).

I hope you've gotten to read TLG,

Love,
- Arty

(Pardon any grammatical errors, I am Norwegian and got dyslexia..)
tiffanytifflespotterzheng chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
U were completely right. I'm bawling here! *sniff back tears*
Can never get enough of your stories! A/H is my oop :')
summerful21 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
A great story. I was crying through a good part of it, the emotions were very well written. I can't say I liked the ending, though, the whole diaries and "I love you, goodbye" thing wasn't the most original or interesting idea. All the "Fronddamn" and "d'Arvitting" got rather annoying after awhile, too. Still, it was very well-written, and it definitely caused many tears. Also, WHY HAVE YOU NOT READ TLG YET?
ILoveFowl chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I didn't follow your suggestion for a tissue at the beginning, and now I am regretting it. Oops.

Please, don't start making all your fics this sad. It's beyond depressing, especially because I know how hilarious you can be. (the oysters and cocoa in In the Closet? EPIC.)

It was good, though!
Harry Artemis Jackson chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
:'( Awww... So sad! Well written! TLG made me cry, but so did this. Good job.
Tawny chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I did cry, KLEENEX!
Thank-you for this beautiful piece
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I've been reading fanfiction for years and several have made me shed a few tears but I felt I should commend you on your brilliant work. That was really well done. You had me sobbing in a rather undignified manner and the fangirl inside me was dying from all the FEELS!
Again, well done.