Reviews for The Runaway
I would love a full story pls
ThiS story didn't fill finshed
I'd like it if you continued it; I'm curious.
You don't have to though, I won't push you.
LandlessLord chapter 1 . 3/14
It's a good start and now ?
nhacker chapter 1 . 2/23
Continue this please
SortingHat chapter 1 . 1/3
Anybody feel this story might be another Mandela Effect issue forcing the author to *forget* about it?

Yes it will ALWAYS be BerenSTEIN bears to me. NOT BerenSTAIN so to all you PRO Stain's shut the hell up!

In fact the word *Stain* isn't even funny or hard to figure out and wouldn't have formed a debate about STEIN VS STEEN that was common when I grew up.

STEIN I always struggled to pronounce and it often came out as STEEN when I knew it said EIN instead of EEN but didn't know how to pronounce the EIN part.

You have your version and I have mine and the majority of people remember it as STEIN or STEEN too.

If the majority is wrong then you gotta question all our scientific discoveries and history as all of humanity relies on written communication not trusting it to memory alone.

So if all of humanity is wrong then Houston We Have Trouble.

BTW: That was earlier in the year changed to in the tune of "Houston We've HAD trouble and now it's changed back to the original quote that I grew up on.

So did the word Flinstone which for a while came out as FLINSTONE on search engines.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 1/3
Yeah you should. Perhaps have Harry go somewhere in the Pacific North West like Portland as there is more then just extreme liberal Seattle. *Which sucks with high prices and the anti car attitude they have* where if you don't own a bicycle you are a backwards bigot and they will not hesitate to *inform* you if you speak out against The Establishment.
daisycb chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
please don't stop here . I am tired that all the good stories are left unfinished while the crap stuff is updated regularly and finished
JustHarrySirius chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Please continue this story! I am so looking forward to the next chapter!
-JHS
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Y u no continue?!
Ash Darklighter chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
You should continue this. Doesn't really work as a one shot but would be great as an opening chapter. I want to know wha happens next. Where does he go? What happens with those who left behind etc. I think you need to continue. You write well and I would enjoy reading more
Delta-Codes chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
By Merlin, Just continue it! It's a brilliant idea!
Alice3960 chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Continue, continue, continue, continue, please!
I love the story.