Reviews for Harry Potter and the Legacy of Dragons
jmw03u chapter 13 . 3/22
Ha Ha Ha! I loved it! This is a great story. I love how you combined elements of both series together and yet made it work in Harry's world. Thank you for writing this.
Alaska chapter 13 . 2/16
I love it but are you gonna finish it? Please finish it. It was one of the best stories I read.
serenadoesthings chapter 3 . 2/6
Chapter summary: blimey, when did you get so handsome, Harry? mature!Harry, sassy!Firnen and carrots.
I love it.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/8/2019
I love this story but it broke my heart as it is unfinished. So writer are you dead? I need to know what happens! Pls update this story, even though it has been 6 years pls come back!
nikolasowa chapter 13 . 11/19/2019
Please update!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/10/2019
Darling why do all of this amazing fic updates are like 5 years ago :'(. Have you considered continuing this?
Kipplee chapter 11 . 5/27/2019
This Harry has been one of the fair few who genuinely pissed me off
Kipplee chapter 6 . 5/27/2019
So Harry is now a vegetarian? kinda out of no where but whatever
kingsj10 chapter 3 . 5/26/2019
Sorry but you constantly mention how strong Harry is but as soon as he gets hugged he turns into a weakling stick?
TristianWolf chapter 13 . 12/19/2018
I'll bet a cookie you're a Pern lover too. Great start. Do you think you might come back? If not great ending.
yaoishipsforlife chapter 13 . 10/28/2018
hope next chapter has that new dragon. need to see what happens to him!
Unready Spaghetti chapter 13 . 10/5/2018
Ahhhh, the feeling of knowing someone isn’t going to ever update.
DragonLatios chapter 13 . 9/29/2018
update
OmegaUltima chapter 13 . 9/20/2018
And so, SinSidhe was never heard from again; alas, Harry and his friends never got to experience Christmas in their 5th year, let alone the rest of the 5th year itself, or any time beyond that
Guest chapter 13 . 7/21/2018
I wish you had continued this story, its the best Harry Potter pic I've ever read!