Reviews for Harry Potter and the Legacy of Dragons
SliverWolfAlpha chapter 13 . 5/7
Please finish it have Harry's dragon eat that pink bitch
And once again I reread one of my favorite fanfictions of all time... I miss you SinSidhe
AjaK chapter 13 . 3/31
please please PLEASE continue this story. I have not laughed that hard in months. I also may have fallen off my bed...
Lady Asrai chapter 13 . 3/9
Please continue this, its amazing so far and you've introduced so many plot points I can't wait to see developed!
TashaGates chapter 13 . 3/5
Please update. I REALLY love this
Frass22 chapter 13 . 1/27
please update this story it's really good so far
stephenopolos chapter 7 . 1/17
I really, truly, hate Snape, but I can ignore it.
KitkatMoon chapter 13 . 12/8/2016
Really cool story
Moony.R.J.Lupin chapter 13 . 10/30/2016
please more!
grievousrommel chapter 13 . 10/25/2016
Get back to work on this story or its off to the Salt Mines for you.

Hail Gnome Overlord Jingles!
Espied7 chapter 13 . 10/22/2016
Such a great story! I really hope you come back to it!
FireIce Kitsune Kayla chapter 13 . 10/17/2016
please do continue to write this story it is quite funny and I would love to read more of it. Please update as soon as you are able to and keep up the wonderful work with this story
rose372938 chapter 13 . 10/10/2016
Noooooo continue story plz I'm on my knees begging you please make a new chapter
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 13 . 10/4/2016
It's sad that this is over.
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
Oh MERLIN! I almost busted a gut laughing over those carrots lines. It's way before my parents or sister wake up, so I'm rather surprised I wasn't grumbled at angrily.

Harry: 'ello love. Fancy a tumble?
Hermione: Eep!
Tonks: Squee!
*Hermione and Tonks look at each other and grin before looking back at Harry...*
Both: Sure!

Yeah... I'm shipping this now. Though, Harry is technically still below the age of consent, he's only got another year left before Tonks can make those dreams into reality(legally).