Reviews for Not the Best Reunion
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
hehehe :) i so love the groups hehe
inquiete chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
This was amazing, I loved this story and especially the ending. I'm so glad she kissed him, I've been waiting for her to do that.
A Broken Dreamer chapter 16 . 4/18/2013
I almost cried while reading this. But I'm really glad she chose to stay with him. They've been through so much in the story.
Homicidal Honey chapter 16 . 4/16/2013
Two words: AWESOME SAUCE.
Flameear chapter 16 . 4/16/2013
Awww so sad so glad we said to stay
Anabel Leigh chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
I'm so sad that it's come to an end :( but hey all good things eventually have to!
I am however glad she stayed.
thanks for sharing this wonderful story.
XMoodyDoomX chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
Make her stay! Omg! Lol I'd love to see her stay...heh loved the chapter keep up the awesome job!
Flameear chapter 14 . 4/11/2013
Of corse I'm saying stay XD you Actully made a character that would be Jhonen worthy congrats and would you post the other ending as a bonus? Or blooper?
Guest chapter 14 . 4/11/2013
A possible solution is to post both, this way, should there be a close call or tie with the votes, no one's, um, unhappy, story-wise. That is, of course, if you have both written... It says you have two planned, which doesn't necessarily imply that both are written or if there is anything written...
While hearing your readers' suggestions is always fun, an alternate way to avert this indecision is to write both endings and chose the one you think is the best. Sometimes ideas are more clear fully written out than inside our minds alone.
Homicidalcreature chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
Make her stay! It would be so awesome!
A Broken Dreamer chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
I say Izzy stays.
Aingirl chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
OH MY GOD THE CLIFFHANGER INHUMANITY! *implodes*
Hrm... Personally speaking, I'd LOVE for her to stay! She's just one of those GOOD Jhonen OC's that aren't Mary Sue! And she'll be great for little Squee, and perhaps make Johnny not feel so lonely all the dang time? ... I /was/ going to say logically speaking, but it seems my logical and personal side are the same with this one!
So, I vote for stay!
Redbird chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
Izzy has to stay! i'm sorry but she has to. i mean she and him went through all of that and ...point being she HAS to stay.
Homicidal Honey chapter 13 . 4/10/2013
Yes! Been so long for me! Can't wait for your next one! Keep it up please!
XMoodyDoomX chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
Im so freakin jelly you have no idea...you keep Johnny in character SO well and...I cant...meh...Im jelly...Good story cant wait for the next chapter!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »