Reviews for Melancholy
Niori chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Too cute!
alexiasbooks chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
"He loved her. He loved her so much that he was willing to suffer through every exquisite moment of it, alone, until she was willing to love him back." One of the most beautiful sentences I think I've ever read. An excellent story.
TLWROX chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
What the FRELL, Twinny? I definitely read this (at least 2ce!) and never reviewed! Am I MAD? Yeah. Well, I'm going to review NOW- how 'bout that?

Let's start from the beginning;

OH! How heartbreaking is that prologue? I can see her as a Lydia- good choice. Nuns suck sometimes, don't they? At least, some of the ones that teach school.. (Except, in Sister Act II- they were cool.)

Thank goodness Roxton wasn't ignoring Marguerite because he didn't care or anything! I would've cried too! :(

Aw- and Marguerite stuffing her face into the pillow- that was just awful. And then Roxton going in to see what's wrong- and standing in the doorway thinking about what he was going to do- if Marguerite wouldn't want him to comfort her- AWWWW!

And I LOVED that she just cried while he held her the whole night- that was just beautiful.

"They already think we've been covert lovers for years." LOL! That is WONDERFUL! And then Roxton's little remark and Marguerite calling him a pig! That was just so funny.

And I just love the dreamy expression you gave Marguerite when Roxton finally said "I love you." SO sweet!

I can REALLY truly imagine Roxton saying that "God, I love you SO much." line- OH, totally. They really should put that in S4...*swoon!*

And then Marguerite saying I love you at the end!

This was just an awesome fic and I am REALLY sorry I didn't review sooner- don't know what I was thinking... Beautifully written. Get off your ER high and write another romantic M&R fic, ya Nutter Butter! :) :) :)
Ashley chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
this story was excellent. you used great and intelligent words it was amazing. hope you write a sequal to this story it shold be interesting as well.
Lady Elizabeth chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Oh that was such a great story I loved it. Keep me updated if you write any more I would love to read them.
LadyKate chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
This story was so great. I loved it! Thankyou for writing it.

Kate
sahsedalia chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Awwww, Jaclyn! That was so good! Very sweet. Loved it. :)
Ascamelien chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Awwwwww! Jaclyn, this story was sooooo sweet! Yet, it was sooooo sad at the same time . . . I almost cried when I read the flashback of Marguerite's poor childhood in the beginning of the story! But of course, all of my sadness left when Roxton came into Marguerite's room to comfort her! Awwwww! :-) :-) And of course, I always love it when Marguerite confesses her love for Roxton . . . ahhhh! *sighs dreamily* Roxton and Marguerite romance- I can't get enough of it!

This has been

:-Ascamelien

congratulating Jaclyn on this story for another job well done! Whoo-hoo, you go girl! :-)

PS. And THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for your nice reviews for my story! I know you've been saying that you've been looking for my e-mail address to thank me (*blushes* me! of all people!) . . . well, here it is:

Feel free to e-mail me anytime! Just so you know, I might not be able to reply back right away because I'm so BUSY! But I promise that I will as soon as I can!

Buh-bye!
Nikita12 chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
JACLYN I HAVE NEVER HAD SPP MANY SOUL WRTECHIN EMOTIONS RUN THROUGH ME AS I HAD READIN THIS STORY! I AM A VERY TOUGH GAL I TELL YA BUT I HAD TEARS IN MY EYES READIN AMOUT MADGE CHILDHOOD. IT WAS SOO POWERFUL AND SOO FULL OF ANGUISH! AND THEN I WAS SWOONING AT ROXTON TENDER LOVING CARE! I LOVED IT! BEAUTIFUYL! AND ESPECIALLY THE PART WHERE HE CUDDLES UP NEXT TO HER AND SHE DOESNT TENSE! PURE MAGIC GAL!
CrimsonCat chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
AAAAAAWWWWW! Jaclyn! That was beautiful. I'm grinning like an idiot now, are you happy? lol, really though that was just so... AWWWW! :D

That scene at the start broke my heart (rhyme, lol) but then you made it all better. Good job! lol, the part about N & V thinking they're lovers.. so realistic.

Glad you're back. I was starting to wonder when you'd start posting again. I hope the summer is less stressful for you than the school year was. And, just because I'm still grining like and idiot, I'm going to have to add another 'aaaaawwwwwwwww!'. That was just the best ending ever! Yay! lol

Dai stiho

CrimsonCat
Evil Irish Eyes chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
AAAWWWW! This was great!

What a wonderful idea!

And YES! YOU FINISHED SOMETHING!

unlike me, lol

Yes this was truely a delight I really enjoyed it, what wonderful detail you have hear I really like it, a true credit to your talent.

Thanks so much for posting it.

On another note, it is nice to see you back, where have you been?LOL

Well hope life is treating you well, you have been missed,

This is ME signing out
lonaj chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
You are such a TERRIFIC writer, Jaclyn! Another wonderful story. I love the imagery you use. Pillows are just pillows, they're downy and soft. Bratty boys have voices like rotten fruit.

Also Roxton ignoring Marguerite because he didn't want her to know how much he wants her - it was just perfect.

Loved your "Melancholy" story and want another story soon. Please?
veggie5 chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Jaclyn, this fic was beautifully written. as are all your fics! I loved the endearing m/r moments... and your characterization of them both. simply amazing. The way that Marguerite was relieved but also disappointed that Roxton didn't notice her mood. and the way Roxton purposely avoided looking at her just to try to calm his desire for her. awww... ;) great job!
JAXGIRL chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Hay jaclyn where my eyes deceiving me or did I see something about a dead rat LOL

Your story is great taking Marguerite back into her childhoow is a way to understand her charector in the present. :) :)
sternwoelkchen chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
LOL ...okay Ive read this one before and told you how much I love it but I never had the chance to write a review ..so Ill act as if I read it now for the first time. :D:D

First to your Disclaimer :D : LOL …Im sooo sorry to hear that you dont own these characters ..now Im shocked too because you always told me they would belong to you …not that Im trying to say youre lying …lol …but maybe you just confsued something. :D ;) ;) We all have those dreams ! :D

Awwwwww I just love this story ! WOW ! I loved your other stories already ! They all were so great but this one is the best and I copied it so I can read it again and again !

The beginning confused me for a moment … was Lydia Marguerite as she was younger ? Marguerite doesnt know for sure if her real name isnt Marguerite so I wondered if you called her Lydia or was it just another short start that had nothing to do with Marguerite ? *looks confused* Of course it fits to Marguerites past but I wasnt sure if Marguerite was Lydia or not . lol

I loved how you described that Roxton tried not to look at her …of course only because he wanted to stop himself from ….well from falling over her *blushes* lol …I think you know what I try to say. :D:D Sooooo cute ! I can imagine how he sat on the table and wanted to look at her so badly ! LOL ..and poor Malone had to listen to his gun talking ….rofl

LOL ….those dream thinking Marguerite had about Roxton coming to her reminded me of my own dreams ….lol …so smiliar . :D:D

And now …..awww he goes in her room and takes her in his arms ! *SWOON* That was so sad I couldve cried myself ..and so beautifully written ! And later in the morning ..awww ..still in each others arms and then a kiss …that made my little heart jumping :D :D

Awwww and as Marguerite asked him why he was ignoring her at dinner …Im so glad you didnt let him explain it with words …but more with action ….hehehe … "I was trying to keep myself from doing this." Roxton rolled them over in one smooth motion and bent to nuzzle at her neck. "And this," he murmured, nibbling at her ear. "And of course...THIS." And he leaned in to kiss her hard …. Whooooohoooooohooooo ….a man of actions ! :D:D

LOL …and then you let Marguerite call Roxton a pig ? ROFL …I immediately thought about mommy ! LOL

Awww what can I say ? I loved this one sooooo much ! So beautiful written and the idea was just great ! Surely one of my all time favorite stories ! Now I have to ask you ….no beg you …..no no better force you …. PLEASE WRITE MORE ! Ill remind you about that ! :D:D

*HUGS*