Reviews for The Patakis
Dar0n mal chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
Me encanta tus historias son independientes cada capitulo pero mantiene un hilo conductor! es genial espero que sigas con la historia feliza navidad!
Nep2uune chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
I would like to know more about the story Helga submitted to the newspaper. I know Arnold has been gone for years. But, how long is she going to wait for him to return? Before she moves on to someone else. Please update when you can.
Nep2uune chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
Helga is a total drama queen. I was hoping she would of changed. And at least kept in touch with him. Not punish him for going to be with his parents. I wonder what kind of relationship she is expecting by avoiding him? Please update when you can.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
I'm highly disappointed this didn't continue. :(
SakuraChanBea chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
WOOP! WOOP! Good story! I love helga here, sounds like she changed a bit! Which is okay with me. Continue pleases this story totally deserves it! Lol this story should be in the patakis facebook page. It's soo good continue please!
Love and Happiness chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Awesome story so far. I love the friendship between Helga and Brainy...it's so in character and believable. Loved A's letter to H. I hope she starts to send him his letters soon
Nep2uune chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
That is so strange how she is will write like she is talking to him. But not send the letters away. WOW! He has been gone for 3 years and he still thinks of her as his girlfriend. I hope he comes back soon. At least to visit. Rhonda halloween party was something different. I like that. Please update when you can.
Myriamj chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Ok, that's great. It's a great history, the characters are good, and the letters... well, i'm sad Helga doesn't any letter to Arnold, but that's work in this history.
I enjoy so much.
Thanks for write it.
4ElementGirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Good job here. update soon.
wllwrt4fd1219 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I really liked this and I thought you depicted the characters very well. I hope you continue it(:
PurpleFluffyMuffin chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Very interesting! I can't wait to read the next chapter!