Reviews for Please Help Me
Katlovesboyxboy chapter 5 . 7/30
I'm a big fan and this is fabulous
SRWM chapter 5 . 7/3
will you be continuing this? or is it abandoned?
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 4 . 6/28
I'm sorry, I meant please update!
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 5 . 6/28
At first I thought Walker was a good man but now I know he isn't. I hope Harry can heal, please review!
countrylovinfangirl chapter 5 . 5/31
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
Danny for Jesus chapter 2 . 5/26
I want Severus to adopt Harry and Become His Daddy
Post U Later chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Wow, Harry Made It Though The Whole Sorting & Some Of The Feast? That's Such An Improvement! I'm Glad He's Doing So Well. & I Wonder Who Harry's First Friend Will Be? Draco, Because He's So Close To Snape? Blaise, Because He's So Chill? Pansy, I Honestly Don't Know Why? Maybe Someone From Another House Perhaps?

I Can't Wait For More! Please Update Soon! X3
Post U Later chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
Oh, Poor Harry. Having A Panic Attack. I Really Hope He Gets Over His Anxiety Soon, Or He Wont Be Able To Start School With Everyone Else.

& Might I Just Add, Snape's Doing An AMAZING Job At Being Patient & Helpful. Kudos To Him.
Post U Later chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Oh Poor Harry. I Feel So Bad For Him, There Are All These Little Things No One Thinks About That Are So Fucked Up In Harry's Mind: Sleeping In A Bed, Sleeping During The Night, Eating At The Table, Eating What He Wants & Not Worrying About It Being Taken From Him, Knowing How To Get Ready For Bed, & I'm Sure There's SO Much More. There's Bound To Be More Little Quirks That They'll Have To Work Through.
Post U Later chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
Oh God, Poor Harry, Surviving 3 Whole Years Of Such Horrid Treatment. I Really Hope They Find Him & He Knows The Wrath Of The Entire Wizarding World, He Deserves Everything He Gets & More. Azkaban Is Too Good For Him.

I'm So Glad That They Got Harry Out Of That Hell Hole Of A Dungeon. No One Deserves To Go Through That... Except The Man Who Put Him Through It.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Oh God, What A Monster! People Like That Are Sick! & The Dursley's Don't Even Care That He's Gone, They Probably Just Think He Ran Away Or Something. Walker Is A Sick Fuck!
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
This feels very to catch a predator to me
AHinkle chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
Even without a plan I found this to be good story. I really hope you find another chapter somewhere in your head. Also, if you do write anymore chapters, is it going to be Snape's pov the whole story? I have nothing against his pov but I wanted to know. I would be very grateful if you wrote more evwn if it's been a year. Thank you.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2014