Reviews for Please Help Me
daiara lestrange chapter 5 . 5/13
moree chapterss plisss
The Girl Who Never Speaks chapter 5 . 4/11
Please write more! I love this story!
10leckersley chapter 5 . 3/9
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? it was really good.
Love it p!z update it have been forever since updated anyway god work
DemeRain chapter 5 . 1/23
Thanks for sharing.
animal lover13 chapter 5 . 10/1/2015
I love why you have written so far. I hope you're able to update soon.

Keep writing
kat4love chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
I'm a big fan and this is fabulous
SRWM chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
will you be continuing this? or is it abandoned?
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
I'm sorry, I meant please update!
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
At first I thought Walker was a good man but now I know he isn't. I hope Harry can heal, please review!
countrylovinfangirl chapter 5 . 5/31/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
Danny for Jesus chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
I want Severus to adopt Harry and Become His Daddy
Post U Later chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Wow, Harry Made It Though The Whole Sorting & Some Of The Feast? That's Such An Improvement! I'm Glad He's Doing So Well. & I Wonder Who Harry's First Friend Will Be? Draco, Because He's So Close To Snape? Blaise, Because He's So Chill? Pansy, I Honestly Don't Know Why? Maybe Someone From Another House Perhaps?

I Can't Wait For More! Please Update Soon! X3
Post U Later chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
Oh, Poor Harry. Having A Panic Attack. I Really Hope He Gets Over His Anxiety Soon, Or He Wont Be Able To Start School With Everyone Else.

& Might I Just Add, Snape's Doing An AMAZING Job At Being Patient & Helpful. Kudos To Him.
Post U Later chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Oh Poor Harry. I Feel So Bad For Him, There Are All These Little Things No One Thinks About That Are So Fucked Up In Harry's Mind: Sleeping In A Bed, Sleeping During The Night, Eating At The Table, Eating What He Wants & Not Worrying About It Being Taken From Him, Knowing How To Get Ready For Bed, & I'm Sure There's SO Much More. There's Bound To Be More Little Quirks That They'll Have To Work Through.