Reviews for Letting Go
mmkbrook chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Like the idea Clay is looking into this. This whole thing sounded like a set-up with Brenda being the fall-girl. If what she did was so wrong why was she offered a job as Chief with more pay. As the saying goes ' something is rotten in the state of California'.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
It has been so long :( Write more :)
Labyrinth01 chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
This was such a well-written written chapter. I think an exploration of how all the horrible events of her life affects Brenda is much needed. No one, no matter how strong, can go through what she lived through without psychological repercussions. I am so glad you are writing this story, and I have no doubt you will take us through this journey with Brenda beautifully. I am really looking forward to reading more.
BeebleZeeble chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
You write quite elegantly, and your characterizations seem to ring so true. The first section about Fritz was adorable, and I liked their phone call too. Brenda definitely had a rough year, but we all know she's too tough to be down for long. I will be re-reading this a few times, I liked it so much. So glad you're updating again!
ManateeMama chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
I really lovedd this chapter. You are doing a wonderful job of showing us the emotional chaos that Brenda finds herself in. And having to deal with it without the supportive presence of her husband makes it even more real to me. I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
SunKat chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Wonderful chapter! The characters feel very realistic to me and it's so true that the nights are the worst. Brenda's emotional turmoil after the year she had would make anyone feel Duff wasn't fooling when he said Brenda would be put through the wringer.

I also enjoyed Joel's antics.
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Another great chapter. Just hope by the end of this they both realize that the most important thing is that they have each other.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I will really miss THE CLOSER. I have the DVD's so I can view them, and hope FF writers keep the stories coming. FF writers will have more leeway in their story telling. Enjoyed chapter one, and happy to see Fritz and Brenda so in love.
csfan chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I love the tenderness between Brenda and Fritz, too, in your stories.

It never occurred to me that Charlie might have noticed Brenda being pregnant, wouldn't mind that, if it couldn't happen in the show... I know Brenda hasn't been up for it but things could've changed now that her job isn't as dangerous anymore and she has more time for her personal life. She has changed a lot in the last year, would not be a surprise if she changed her mind about having a baby in this stage of her life. Can't wait to see more development to this story, wherever it goes.
Cocobelle chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Nicely done. I am looking forward to more chapters. I really like the tenderness between Brenda and Fritz...and that Charlie is observing something.
Jane Doe chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
one word... AMAZING! Wonder if Brenda is hiding an important "secret", that Charlie noticed. Hopefully an edition to her and Fritz's family :)))))))
SunKat chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I really enjoyed this prologue. I laughed at Fritz's line of " then why were you already naked?" I could feel their sadness at Brenda leaving for Atlanta to see Clay. it was great to see Charlie as well, I liked that character when she was on the show. I'm looking forward to your updates, but I certainly understand real life commitments.
BeebleZeeble chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Great! You are one of the most realistic B/F writers, keep it up please!
ManateeMama chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
A great start. Fritz's fairy tale was a really sweet idea. I am really wanting to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Oh, I love it. I can just picture the two of them not wanting to say goodbye. Especially, Brenda holding up the plane. I can't wait for the next installments I hope there are a lot more Brenda/fritz moments.. Great writing
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »