Reviews for Nature and Nurture
Smithback chapter 4 . 9/19
woooow! please, pretty please, keep going with this awesome story
Ermilus chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
I like it
LeChick chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Oh this is so good. I can't wait for the next chapter!
TrisakAminawn chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
...I gotta say, Bulma's inability to separate 'fundamentally evil' and 'being punished for evil actions for which he is not even sorry' is completely in character. She is one of the most shallow geniuses in fiction, which is saying something.

I'm surprised earning your way out of Hell again is that unheard-of, but not that Vegeta is not considered a serious candidate. He's a selfish ass with an incredibly long murder string. Being 'really awesome' doesn't actually change the moral universe you inhabit. Of course, this is why Hell sucks as a concept. The inevitability of it, and then there's the question of moral relativism, and most importantly vengeance versus improvement as fundamental ethos. Bah. Japan and syncreticism, oy.
Galaxylam84 chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Excellent story, one of the best i've read so far. I'm in love with the whole concept. Can't wait for next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Very great job!
threeam inkblot chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
I love all the interactions;) thanks for the update and congrats on the baby!
BardockWifey chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
This story is defiently interesting, its different, and puts a twist on things but I like to believe that after the whole buu ordeal that Vegeta really started to show more feelings towards Bulma, so with that being said I think Vegeta would be the first to try and protect her if he felt her in harm's way.
Jalfal chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Yay update! And congrats on the kid!
cara9001 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Great chapter! Chichi can be so mean.
Shadena chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
I really think you have a unique idea here and would love to see how you flesh it out.
LilyOfTheValley chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Yeah... I'm considering deleting this story since it hasn't been updated in 3 months. Free up some room for other stories.
GothicDream chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Great chapter! I'm really looking forward to seeing how Chibi Vegeta will adapt to living on Earth. I hope you update soon!
threeam inkblot chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Woah. I like it, I can't wait for an will bulma handle all this? i love the v/b/t interactions
yumi chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
great story so far, keep it up