Reviews for Nature and Nurture
Galaxylam84 chapter 5 . 2/26
Thank you for posting, I really like this story.
chocolatebabka chapter 5 . 1/7
This is a very interesting premise and the story is getting exciting. The characterizations are great and I can't wait to see what you have in store. All the best!
smithback chapter 5 . 1/4
I am happy to see a new chapter of this great story,
great chapter and I hope that everything is getting easier
Jonnie Joke chapter 5 . 1/3
Wow I am sensing something is gonna happen to Vegeta that has to do with his migraine, and now in a spaceship with just him and Trunks I CANT WAIT to see what's gona happen! Please update soonnnnn (oh and happy new year *hugs*) Thanks for updating 3
Jonnie Joke chapter 4 . 11/21/2016
aww why did you have to end here :( I hope you would consider returning to this fandom because we need you and we need to know what's gonna happen to things between Trunks and his father! Come back pleaseeeeeee
Smithback chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
woooow! please, pretty please, keep going with this awesome story
Ermilus chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
I like it
LeChick chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Oh this is so good. I can't wait for the next chapter!
TrisakAminawn chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
...I gotta say, Bulma's inability to separate 'fundamentally evil' and 'being punished for evil actions for which he is not even sorry' is completely in character. She is one of the most shallow geniuses in fiction, which is saying something.

I'm surprised earning your way out of Hell again is that unheard-of, but not that Vegeta is not considered a serious candidate. He's a selfish ass with an incredibly long murder string. Being 'really awesome' doesn't actually change the moral universe you inhabit. Of course, this is why Hell sucks as a concept. The inevitability of it, and then there's the question of moral relativism, and most importantly vengeance versus improvement as fundamental ethos. Bah. Japan and syncreticism, oy.
Galaxylam84 chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Excellent story, one of the best i've read so far. I'm in love with the whole concept. Can't wait for next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Very great job!
threeam inkblot chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
I love all the interactions;) thanks for the update and congrats on the baby!
BardockWifey chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
This story is defiently interesting, its different, and puts a twist on things but I like to believe that after the whole buu ordeal that Vegeta really started to show more feelings towards Bulma, so with that being said I think Vegeta would be the first to try and protect her if he felt her in harm's way.
Jalfal chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Yay update! And congrats on the kid!
cara9001 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Great chapter! Chichi can be so mean.