Reviews for Harry Potter meets the KKK
Hey um, are you guys actually part of the KKK or something? Not trying to be rude just asking.
Iron Dragon Varius chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
The K sucks A**
ShmoHeyBob chapter 3 . 12/19/2003
You should meet my friends. Ohmygod. It's like I know you. Do I know you? Can you add Chester the Child Molester in here somewhere?
ShmoHeyBob chapter 2 . 12/19/2003
Hey, would you mind if I pasted and copied this story and e-mailed it to my friend?
ShmoHeyBob chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Let me start off by saying that you have a lovely mind. I have a friend Tina, who writes things like this except she writes for Anime. Now there's a place where you can get great ideas.
Alex Your Friend chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
I love how people freak out over little stuff like that RE: THEscary person who said u dissed both her nationalities. GR Calm down! Go inhale some helium. Anyway u guys are the best.
deletye chapter 3 . 3/21/2003
yay! i luv u all. i think this is my new fave fic. u guys rock...

And the happy yet sexually disgruntled trio disappeared into the woods.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2002
u stupid british jackass how dare u write that piece of trash kkk my ass if u truly buleve in that shit u deserve to burn in hell! oh and if u dont no yet im an african american so u dissed both my nationalities well bollucks to u!
Kat chapter 3 . 11/12/2002
"Guys, if I was a dendrophiliac.." Commented Ron. "This would be heaven." Harry eyed Ron. "Not that I am one,"

Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
This was freakishly disturbing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
This was freakishly disturbing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
This was freakishly diturbing.
Rachel blah blah chapter 2 . 10/7/2002
Rachel not Bucket chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
haha! you 2 analyzed the deep undertones of the book perfectly!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2002
Hey guys great storie I am really impressed my the effort you guy put into this even though you guys are a little scary...4dances 3hugs 2kisses 1luv..Luv yas like a sister