Reviews for Undeniable
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 1 . 7/12
This story is really deep. Do you have any plans to continue this?
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 1 . 7/8
Enlightening that what Phantom is doing is technically rape, and wrong while grabbing the attention of Pitch Pearl shippers? I love it! Are you planning on continuing this, or have you lost interest?
Sonozaki sisters chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Are you gonna make a second part to it? Because this story's AWESOME!
Ohsochich chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Please write another chapter. I need more
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Please continue! I can't wait to see how this goes!
Kimnd chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Wait
wait
"...so that no human, ghost, vegetable would ever..."
Would this potential competition for Danny's butt be sentient carrots or something? Besides, you left out "animal" and "mineral". Ha!
But enough of that. Let's talk about how stupid Phantom is, shall we? Well, that's a bit of an exaggeration. It is understandable that Phantom wouldn't want to walk up to Danny and say "Hey, dude, whadya say we make out?", but I've never been a fan of stories where the main problem stems for one party failing to communicate with another. Seeing as they're both fourteen it makes sense for them, but then again Phantom's a hero used to thinking around dangerous situations; surely he could see the danger he himself posed to Danny and could think of some way get Danny to have sex with of his own free will? And on the /other/ other hand, it could be that ghost society treats sex very differently than humans, so Phantom might have a completely different understanding of consent, or just doesn't have any idea of where to start. BUUUUUT part of Phantom's fantasy includes Danny enjoying himself. Where the hell does he get that from? Don't teenage guys talk about sex? My sources (i.e. me) say that it's kind of common. GAHHHH
*sigh* I could go in circles for ages about this story, but at the end of the day this is a story about sexytimes multiplied by waiting. It's like just focusing on the buildup, with makes sense. And it is, plus the rape aspect gives it a forbidden kind of edge. So I understand the lack of exploring a potentially interesting different universe, but that is what keeps me from really liking this song; Lack of communication and lack of exploration.
And yet this is on my favorites list. It's still sexy, what can I say? This did exactly what it wanted to; be sexy. Hooray!
Kimnd chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
You know, I was expecting this to be a pure "oh my isn't rape super sexy" kinda story, but I quite like how you really don't ignore the fact that it's rape, and that its not necessarily sexy. So, good job!
Litji chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Please update soon!
Morgan AMV chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
You should really continue in this, or at least make a chapter to what happens next and how Danny reacts...or-nevermind I don't want to ramble...that's all, love the fanfic;)
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Oh I found you on fanfiction! While reading a PP fan fic...
Go figures! _
You should totally update the Suave and the akward when you get the time to! :D
Awesome story BTW
The freedom girl chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
OH GOD PHANTOM GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF. YOUR GOING TO REGRET IT!
Rising from the Ashes YOLT chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Err... this is kind of a fetish for me I really love these kind of stories of rape... of wanting.*/*
EcoReibun chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
What's your deviantart name?
Bashirisuku chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Continue the story!
Niian chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This is good! No GREAT! Please make more!