Reviews for Late night festivities
Guest chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
This desperately needs to either continue or conclude. Please don't leave it hanging.
lmc9389 chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
I think you explain azula and her personality well I look forward to your next update
Demented Noodles chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Really nice twist with the necklace! I wonder who burned it though, couldn't be Azula, could it? I'm very curious and impatient for the next chapter! Oh, and Happy New Year and thank you for this great story! :)
Demented Noodles chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
This was a very nice flashback with the cook! I loved it! There are little grammar and spelling errors here and there but they are easy to ignore since the story is really good, much better than I had expected, and my expectations are always high! :)
Dbananad chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
This chapter was long anticipated and I loved it. I hope the next one comes soon. What happened to the necklace? Was it Ozai who burnt it? Oh, please write soon! :)
RH96 chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
Pretty good chapter, but I saw this error "dyed in black, to heavy" it's "dyed in black, too heavy". Other than that good job, I liked how it ended. Till next time!
zutaraforeveryay chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Hi! Awesome Ty Lee goes to Azula's bedroom to see if she can remember more about the night before and Azula finds her there.
RH96 chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Good chapter if a little short. Can't wait for next chapter!
Bad one chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Ho, rumors eh?
Looks like Ty Lee knows everything now.
Poor her, she has a lot of reasons to be scared.
Bad one chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Ty Lee is awake with no memories yet Azula is still not happy... I wonder what will satisfy her.
jlheythere chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
This is definitely the best chapter so far. I loved it. Can't wait for your update!
RH96 chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Another great chapter. I like that back story to help the "Azula wasn't born a monster" side of her. I hate stories that show her as a evil mastermind at age three and who can't feel emotions. She is actually my favorite Avatar character. Till next chapter!
RH96 chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Great story idea! Can't wait till next update.
Bad one chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
It was a nice fanservice chapter but as a story everything depends on how you progress it from here.

A bit of spelling problems as well but no worries.
Snowstrike6 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
NICE! When's the next update?