Reviews for Rust and Blood
Jeditimelord26 chapter 11 . 3/22/2015
Sequel please!
Knight Writer 95 chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Nice to see you're back. I really liked this chapter. Now we know what Claw's up to. The suspense builds. Continue with the great work and check out my fanfic 'Inspector Gadget: Reboot.'
Knight Writer 95 chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Very well done, a new and exciting take on the good old inspector. I'm doing the same thing except my fic is clearly a bit influenced by the movie. Please update soon though, I hate cliffhangers and authors who drop stories without telling the followers.
fanfictioncollection2013 chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
This is a different kind of Gadget story and yes I can seehow it fits with the fake you tube trailer. It fits very well. It's action all the way and I'm enjoying this story. It's so fresh and unpredictible I can't begin to imagine how it ends- but I intend to read on and find out. This is good!
Oxymoron0912 chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
Well someones been busy. Four more chapters since I last looked. The story is getting just as dark and gritty as advertised. Will there be more flashbacks of Penny? Will Gadget have anyone left when he stops Claw? Riveting stuff, please continue.
Oxymoron0912 chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
An excellent set of chapters so far. I'm not sure about Claw's half brother status or the direct confrontation right off the bat but I'm looking forward to the next update.