Reviews for A Stalking Surprise
Keyklee chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I think the tension's building up really great in this story. It really gives you such a feeling of anxiety (I mean, to me it really did). This is gonna sound stupid, but it reminded me a little bit of Jeepers Creepers. Which is not really a scary movie and has nothing to do with this story plot wise. But when I first saw it, right up until you actually get to see the ...creature thingy, I was super anxious about it and thought it was just the scariest thing ever.

I really like how you included the Persian in this story and how he kind of takes on the same job he does in the novel by warning Raoul about Erik. I mean, he's not really that much of a help here but ...to be honest I think that just turned out quite all right.

I love how wolf-Erik lingers outside of Raoul's bedroom, it's really head-canon and you kind of feel like it doesn't even really matter that he's a wolf because human-Erik would (should actually) do the same.
But I really like how it's building up, with Raoul feeling more and more paranoid and cornered as time passes on. (Though it's sad that he becomes increasingly lonely.)
I think it's really sweet and actually feels like canon for his character to me that he rather wants to be alone than to put other people in danger though.

I think that moment of Raoul growing aware of Erik's presence is awesome. I love how foreboding and intense it is. And I really liked how you described Erik (through Raoul's pov) and him understanding that the wolf and the Phantom are one and the same.

I love that he's caught somewhere in between being scared for his life and ..well, being seriously turnt on.

I don't know if it was intentional, but that scene where Erik says that it's him and Raoul answers that it certainly not is him was kind of really cute and funny to me. I also think he deserves kudos for trying to fight Erik off, though I'm glad he's not very successful.

I love how shameless Erik is, and how ...I don't know, naive doesn't seem quite the right word, but just how contrary Raoul is there. He seems so innocent in contrast. Which kind of makes him more adorable.

Thank you so much for this fic, it's a great read and really ...hot.

I know I'm really late (and I'm sorry for it) but I really hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
Kandakicksass chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
... could I pay you continue this? I feel like this is less a plot bunny and more of you teasing us. Seriously, though, I don't know a single person who could write this as well as you do. At any rate, if someone picks this up, could you link us to it? :)
Sea Rover Tactician chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Love Love LOVE!
Androgynous-Heron chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
omg you are awesome thing month, so many stories i like
gasm