Reviews for dark television
Sonic meets dora chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
Sonic was fighting doctor egg man but then egg man made a portal and he threw sonic in their sonic: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Egg man: goodbye sonic see you in your happy place mwahahahahaha dora and boots went to see Dora's grandma when suddenly they herd something dora turn to the audience and said. Dora: what is that noise? The audience point that the thing in the sky. And then sonic fell through the ground. Dora turned to the audience and she said Dora: have you seen a blue hedgehog before the audience said no but then sonic got up and look at Dora and boots sonic: ugh where am I? who are you? Dora: I'm Dora the explorer boots: and I'm boots Dora: what's your name sonic: I'm sonic! Sonic the hedgehog Dora: nice to meet you sonic boots: swiper! Sonic who's swiper Dora : he is a fox that tried to swipe are stuff swiper jumped at Dora boots and sonic. But then swiper ripped his face off and it was tails tails: sonic! Sonic: tails! Dora: you know him sonic: yes he is my best friend and then they run off to their journey to be continued...
foxygirl chapter 1 . 5/13/2013