Reviews for A Shy Sort of Romance
2Yeliz2 chapter 6 . 2/23
Awww, hope you continue this, because I love this couple, keep your hard work! \O/
Saskiamq chapter 6 . 1/23
very nice up date but do hope you continue with this story since is the only one I have found regarding this too and I do think they make a cute couple . Keep up the good work
HailBBKlonoa chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
I'm so glad to see someone else that likes this pairing. It's a lot less stressful for Satou and I await the outcome of your story!
The Mystery or piesareawesome chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
So cute! Are you continuing this?
Gray-Chan Fallen chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! I really love it, please, keep it up . 3
KeroGuardian chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
I adore this pairing, but there is so little on it. This is a good, relaxing read. I enjoy it quite a bit.
xojadexo chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
please update soon! xoxo
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
I LOVE this pairing. I've always shipped it. xD but one problem; Popura does have a cellphone. It's in the episode when Yachiyo gets a phone.
mynameisnotsherly chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
I'm still mad at you. But I read it.
and I can see the tunnel getting darker.
Me gusta.
lunarprincess21 chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Field hockey...sounds a little violent lol. Even though no PopuraSatou goodness in this chapter, it's still an awesome one...
Xoxo...
PopuraSatou chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
ohmfg! Finally! I keep waiting for this...you made one of my dreams come true...please continue...more! Love it! 3
Nyausi chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Since I saw "Working" I loved the couple between Satou and Taneshima, so I'm very happy with your fanfiction
I'm waiting for the next chapter! :D

(Sorry if my english is bad, but it isn't my mother language xD).

Kisses!
panda-kun77 chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
O-o... Yay! you updated. I had to reread the fic again, but it was well worth it.

Nothing much to say about this particular fic. Aside from Popura's reaction to lightning and Satou's response, I'd say this chapter went pretty well. I'd still suggest lengthening the word count so that the read doesn't end so soon, but whatever works for you I suppose. I'm thankful enough I got something to read and fill my time, haha.

Anyways, gift you say? *copy and pastes* D: where is it? I... I don't see them. OTL
lunarprincess21 chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
yay new chap. Now I know Satou's sad since Popura left, he should've wrapped a protective arm around the little chibi during that thunderstorm but knowing our Satou, he just chickens out on great moments lol.
Great chap!
lunarprincess21 chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
I ssoo love dis pairing! *spaz moment* this story is so nice, please continue if you do.