Reviews for All The Devils Are Here
SuperFag chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
THIS FUCKING STORY MADE ME FUCKING BREATHLESS DAMN
gardenofeden02 chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Okay, here's the thing. You have a great writing style, and I love the BDSM sex scenes. But as a survivor of sexual abuse, you don't just magically recover. In the "real world", Dean would've needed more healing time — more time to process, more time to get comfortable with being on the receiving end of anal sex. It's not just a magical POOF! then you're better. It takes effort. And his sudden compliance to let Cas fuck him is what made me uncomfortable with the story.

But other than that, it was great :)
Aliniah chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
I can't believe it's over! That was really well written and far too hot for its own good. Loved it!
drmsr4drmrs chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
you are so evil but if you ever decide to write something with inias, dean and sam ill be game to read it. ;)
justine82 chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
i love CAS BSDM!
AssbuttInTheImpala chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Sad to see it end :( Perfect fic is perfect
Aliniah chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
How did Cas manage to find him so quick? I'm excited to see what happens when Cas sees Dean all tied up like that. And I already didn't really like Meg, but you sure managed to scoop an extra helping of dislike on there lol
justreading444 chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Great story please update soon
AssbuttInTheImpala chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
jashfjkshdghdugohoui OMG I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT JSAHFJKSAHGIUAHDGUIHUI how did Cas even know that's where he'd be? zomg please update soon lol
drmsr4drmrs chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
I don't know what kind of person this makes me but I really love this. Your style of writing is so unique to me and I love it. I can't wait for more, although since I have a feeling he is about to go back to 'The Pit' I'm hoping he doesn't sleep with anyone else?! Please don't break my heart like that.
Aliniah chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
That was so good. You describe how Dean is feeling really well at the end. I can't wait to see what you have in the next chapter
AssbuttInTheImpala chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Wow that was really dark :L but I really loved the insight to his past. I can't believe Dean is going out to I'm guessing The Pit! Why Dean why?! Hope you update soon :)
AssbuttInTheImpala chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Gaaaah I really love this series. I hope you update it soon :)
grassandsafetypinsandthings chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
YOU ARE AMAZING! Please update quickly, probably an unfair request but I am loving this story so much and you're an incredible writer the style is brilliant and it's punctuated so very well :)
Lycaenida-Zephyr chapter 1 . 11/6/2012