Reviews for The kindest of kisses break the hardest of hearts
Enchanted19 chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO EFFING ADORABLE
lilyaudet chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
You write very well. I enjoyed this, and now I am off to try and read more of your stories.
Cate98 chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
I love this story. Can't wait to read more.
TaurielOakenshield chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
I like the first scene I thought it was real and then its a dream XD LOL but finally he gave in ya:D
Superdani4Ever chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
FINALLY!Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Superdani4Ever chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
awwwww,that's so beautiful!I'm crying now!
But that was really sad!
luvdamon chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Loved it! I also love how you included the lyrics from "Kiss the Girl" as Killians thoughts. Nice touch!
minna chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
"let someone else have mercy on your soul, because I won't" *fangirl moment*

i love this so muchhhh killian is completely UGH 3 no words, i don't know what to say but afrheeojfhehurh this fic is perfection please please continue writing.

and i will go down with this ship :((
odetted99 chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
I loved it! Best couple ever!
amyjpond chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
(I need to start logging in with my phone heh) ahhh, that was such an adorable chapter! It reminded me a bit of the water scene in tuck everlasting with a potc twist to it :') quite steamy too! Ahaha I loved it!
TaurielOakenshield chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
OMG great chapter :D I can't wait to see what this whole conquer all your fears is
TaurielOakenshield chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
THEY ARE TO CUTE OMG
odetted99 chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
I read this for a third time (in this hour) and I realized you used one of my favorite Killian quotes. I literally screamed and got an awkward look from my dog.
Vintagegirl1912 chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Oh goodnes this was so beautiful! He is just...oh goodness me! You have such a beautiful way with words and writing Killian that I find myself enthralled like Ariel! Thank you so much for this! Update soon!
singingintherain9328 chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Pretty sure I just died like eight different times during this chapter due to all the fluff. I love your writing and can't wait to read more!