Reviews for Cullen Paranormal Society
ripper34 chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Good story
chronos-girl chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
I couldn't be scared reading this, I honestly laughed the entire time until Carlisle and Esme's part in the investigation. If they were human or would be hilarious to see Esme making Carlisle sleep on the couch for putting her through that ordeal. This was great. Omg it would be funny if the Cullens moved into a house that Esme didn't build on her own and it was haunted. Based off one of those "A Haunting" episodes. Hah, could you imagine the mayhem they would go through? I can see Jasper and Rose getting pissed because they thought one of their siblings was messing with them. Great story
Aria chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I am so wowed. I know this review is rather outdated, but here it is all the same. I absolutely loved it! Your writing was so good that for a few moments I was actually really scared, especially in Emmett and Bella's part in the tunnel. And the last two chapters with Carlisle and Esme were also too good! I want more!
Cullen Clan 1 chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! I really felt what the characters felt. It was like I was right there with them. After reading this I was shaking a little bit. Great job.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
This is an amazing story! I loved it so much ive gone back to re-read it twice today! I would to see you expand or do something similar with it! Bloody amazing piece
rubyblue100 chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
my heart is beating a lil faster now and sad too cus it was last chapter and they are forbidden to be the scooby gang. *I will talk to your Carlisle and maybe we will meet up and discuss plans and perhaps run away together you can talk to my Esme who seems rather pissed at you for sending Carlisle into creepy building. *evil aro grin*

Seriously lift the forbidden rule we need more scary stories from your clever mind.:)

It is so right that Carlisle went in there and that his friend saved him. (I let out a loud growl as I bared my teeth. "Keep your distance you wretched beast before I send you back to hell!" I roared as I fought against the instinct to run.* mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I can really imagine the preacher in the vamp with those words. *drool and start thinking about Cumor's preacher carlisle...*

Anyways... Loved loved loved how Carlisle and esme interact together, calling him a buffoon was funny and made me smile. I imagine any insult she throws him to be accepted with twinkling eyes and a tiny smile and a cheeky reply just behind his lips...

BRILLIANT *big Ruby grin*

Me thinks I need coffee now. Damn I want to know what happens next - quick get typing it can be our secret and maybe Emmetts too, its not like anybody can read minds, see the future or can feel ya emotions - so we can get away with it. *shifty eyes.*
rubyblue100 chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
wow you write excellent stories:)

The interaction when they are all trying to talk at once and loved the image of them all sitting there silent in their ghost hunter outfits.

Poor Jazzy getting the blame *he would never manipulate anyone, why would Carlisle think such a thing. hehe*

I liked how he apologised to Jasper and said he was just trying to understand. Oh the cameras and the jeep. Do'h!

Oh gosh next chapter. eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk:) Bella was so sweet when she said please dont go dad. :)
rubyblue100 chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Yay happy Halloween Emmy:)

Brilliant, Em and skeptical Bella had to take the tunnel. Oh the sobbing woman.:(

I love that they did not even stop for the car, I always think its when they are trying to get key in lock when bad demon will snatch ya.

BUT I hate to say it but they have to go back and save those sad spirits and kick the demon's ass.

Jasper must be really suffering with all those sad emotions, would he settle now without saving them...
rubyblue100 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
that was good, story makes me a lil sad though as things like that really did happen was still happening not so long ago too. Makes ya think that humans are just a tad crappy to each other. *sigh!*

I love Alice when she is disappointed when she first starts going into the rooms and there are no ghosts and she says not to be shy. Edward would be rolling his eyes.:)

You really have given me chills what an excellent gift ya got going there girl.x
rubyblue100 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
If you could only see my expression I just had to pick jaw back up off the kitchen floor! Loved it all those feeling that Jazzy was feeling and when someone says are you feeling better...Creepy

My fav bit was rose saying fire can kill us!

Brilliant.

Ruby
rubyblue100 chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
oohh it has everything lil creepy ghost kids, maybe a bouncing ball echoing in the old building, bouncing down the stairs...Experiments, fire and most chilly of all the tunnel. mwhahahahaha

And obviously it was all true cus the dude from school told em.:)

Love it and really creepy.

Woo hoo goosebumps at 830 on a sunday morning.

Awsesome.:)

I hope they save the day and release the ghosts to somewhere happy. *Sorry it must be because its sunday it has made me go into corny mode.*

Yay next chapter...

Ruby.x
rubyblue100 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Now I have to review before gremlins take over laptop again!

Now why were you worried to post this wicked tale? *hym, Carlisle will be having words with you missy.*

Loved it and all excited because I do not have to wait for the next update.

"Awesome Alice!" Emmett exclaimed as he immediately ripped off his shirt and pants and put on the clothes I gave him. "Emmett!" Rosalie, Bella, and Edward shouted angrily at his lack of modesty. He ignored them before placing the beanie on his head and asking, "How do I look?" *you look fabulous Em.* The siblings interact so well like a normal family which I love to read.

I totally agree with Alice if you are going into a scary situation torches are essential as it gives the right spooky impression, yes she would have needed to design her wardrobe around this expedition which is awesome

Ruby.x
lydia98 chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
oh my god the entire time i was reading this i was scared to death. i mean i have the most freakiest house on the planet and i have many scary stories about it but its like whenever i'm reading about other stuff (made up or not) i have to look all around the room every 30 seconds. gosh this is one of the best story's i have ever read :)
Wolf of Skadi chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
One of my favorite stories. I absolutely love it, an could seriously picture all of them going ghost hunting- weird idea, but perfect.
bookwormgirl27 chapter 7 . 5/19/2013