Reviews for Любовь
goodwifefan chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Don't feel badly about being late to the party! I literally JUST gorged myself on Doug & Carol ER Scenes from YT because I had never seen the series!

I knew about it when it was on but wasn't interested at the time. Now my love of Julianna and The Good Wife has me discovering why, so many years later, the world is still so hung up on her character and the series ER!

This is a beautiful fic, made even more powerful by how short it is in it's perfection! Glad you wrote it and I found it! Thanks! :)
Tourmaline Shine chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I just love understated yet still so poignant pieces like this, and it's just so very Doug and Carol. Beautiful piece for a beautiful couple, it fits in perfectly with their story on screen.
dr. tempe bones chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I love it. It's so short and sweet. But it's amazing.
There isn't alot of Carol and Doug fanfics out there. I hope you write others.
ForeverEvolving chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
first of all, welcome to the Doug and Carol fandom. :-)
and secondly: finally a well written Doug and Carol fic, it's been ages since i read one of these.

happy watching, i promise the Doug and Carol dynamic gets better and better as the seasons go by.
they're as good if not better then Josh and Donna (yea i recognized your username from that fandom)
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Beautiful.
Pandorama chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I prefer the word in Croatian, but anything Slavic will do. Nicely written - I love stories that come out of the most minute details of canon.

Hang on a few more seasons and there'll be a native Slavic speaker and another couple with history abounding. ;)
asouthernsoul chapter 1 . 10/27/2012