Reviews for Ghost Story
Always-Striving chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Complex...but simple at the same time. Wait...I'm not making sense, well, I hope you understand what that means...I barely do. Moving on, beautiful writing, beautiful dynamic, beautiful everything. Thank GOODNESS that last part isn't true!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Byaruki! Always makes me squeal! Well, not always, but hey, I love them ;)
taydev chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This was very beautiful. Feelings of warmth and joy, along with sadness. I really loved this. Thank you. :)
Lady Cheshire chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Beautiful. Thank for you for this lovely piece, there's a shocking dearth of Byakuya/Rukia sibling love fics like this on ffn. I am so grateful for writers like you!
LittleElisa chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
:D I loved this little jewel! God i'm going to die when we'll see Byakuya's death in animes too... i'm so sad for this! And what a scene was when he, forgetting his everlasting pride, asks for ichigo's help, i really had teary eyes when i read it in the manga D: we'll miss you byakuya! keep on the good job!
VioTanequil chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Adorable. I am a sucker for this sibling relationship, and here you've done it so nicely. Thanks for the good read. :D
The Angels Side chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I thought my pain couldn't get any worse, but you've captured the relationship between the two so astonishingly beautiful, I just... I kind of feel like crying some more.
Bless you, because you're a wonderful writer!
ArsinoetheXXVII chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Well thanks for making me cry- like I didn't cry enough when I read chapter 512! Seriously though- nicely done! You put pieces together nicely and made them seamless. I could picture it all. Again- very well done! Loved it.
Fenrir Glacies chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
AGH. THE TEARS. THEY WON'T STOP. TT_TT
Aletheya chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Beautiful one-shot! Well done!