Reviews for The Last Witness
Mercstouch chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Oh wow! I read this awhile ago, but hadn't made an account until recently, so I wanted to review your epic work. I love how you really dissected their complicated relationship and how the incidents in the 40th day affected them both in different ways. That was a really intense scene after Alice died, and you described their feelings and thoughts really well, like Rios' anger about the situation and his refusal to "rot away in a foreign city taken over by a dominating tyrant" (great line) fueling him, while Salem is fueled by his need for revenge against Jonah for taking Alice, one of the few people in his life he cares about, from him. Thank you for the epic read and I'll review chapter 2 as well :)
zuulu chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Good story, I really liked how you told the story accordingly to how the characters act in the game :)
Can't wait to read more of these kind of stories
Evildarkwolf chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Wow, this is wonderful! You really should update, I'm sending you the writing bug! Please don'tgive up on this, it's far to good.
game-on-panda chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Always glad to see new additions to this story archive, and you've got a great start here. Hooked me from the prologue, and I'm eager to see where you go next. Great characterization - you've got their banter down perfectly. Hope you keep this one going. Excellent start.
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
I LOVE THIS! :D I like the angst and drama and whatnot. Please update soon! You gotta! Love the story so far!
MissWindowsill chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Ooooh I like this! Wow I really like the little twist of Rios making that decision but it turning out differently than in the game. always wanted to read something like that! So thanks!

I really like how you wrote Rios, his emotions and everything. I'm really curious to see how it goes from here! Awesome! : )