Reviews for The Phoenix and The Unicorn
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
omg... love it aw... soo sweet and sad.. aw...cant wait for more
Cassidy Chase chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Ack! I love this a lot already! Can we change Blaine into a unicorn already? I'd totally rather that than Kurt changing into a human.

Scream! Can't wait for part 2!
Hufflepuff28 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
itallstartedwithharry :)

so I wrote this review and idk if it went through...if not hey here it is again! So I absolutely adore fantasy!Klaine Some reasons why I love this one in particular? Kurt's 'voice', or rather the language you've chosen is perfect not only for the time period but also the majesty of his species while still maintaining a connection to canon!Kurt's character, which I love. The connection aspect after contact was beautiful, and I find it especially interesting that despite the mind-reading aspect going one direction, Blaine seems to have a special sense regarding Kurt as well, which I find rather touching. OOH and also a favorite is that you worked canon!Blaine insecurity/self-doubt into this fic "The gods must have created me incorrectly," Blaine said quietly. sigh that line was so sad...I'm really looking forward to seeing how this interaction with Kurt will affect Blaine's life :) And I hope they have another encounter soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
itallstartedwithharry :)

oops so I forgot to review this whoops probably because I was reading it in class :P So I absolutely adore fantasy!Klaine Some reasons why I love this one in particular? Kurt's 'voice', or rather the language you've chosen is perfect not only for the time period but also the majesty of his species while still maintaining a connection to canon!Kurt's character, which I love. The connection aspect after contact was beautiful, and I find it especially interesting that despite the mind-reading aspect going one direction, Blaine seems to have a special sense regarding Kurt as well, which I find rather touching. OOH and also a favorite is that you worked canon!Blaine insecurity/self-doubt into this fic "The gods must have created me incorrectly," Blaine said quietly. sigh that line was so sad...I'm really looking forward to seeing how this interaction with Kurt will affect Blaine's life :) And I hope they have another encounter soon!
Ryleigh Hayle chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This is so unique! I've never read anything like it and I love it! Please update soon!
DW chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This was lovely! Unicorn Kurt was brilliant and I loved Blaine as a knight although his life seemed so sad. I'm really looking forward to part two!