Reviews for Crying Angels
fellowshipofthegay chapter 18 . 7/3
I saw the updated username and bio and got so excited! I cannot wait to read your new stuff, but I hope that you return to this story as it is one of my favorites!
Asura101 chapter 18 . 5/6
You finally wrote another chapter but what happen? Did choaji come to accept allen? And what does rouvelier want with allens record? What will happen? Please dont leave me out in the loop!
Caity chapter 18 . 3/30
Please update soon!
Berryuu chapter 18 . 3/30
! just noticed your update on the summary and im excited to see what you'd cook up for the revamp T T ) I've always loved this story since I first came into the Yullen fandom. I'll be looking forward to it!
Blue Mystiquerose chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Please! Finish this story! I BEG YOU!
malita23 chapter 18 . 9/4/2017
Please update ur book i like it
Guest chapter 18 . 7/23/2017
This is great and I would love to see it finished.
Ai Hisakawa chapter 18 . 6/10/2017
This story is amazing and if you ever get round to it, it would be greatly appreciated if you would update whenever you could. The story is amazing and it is so different and unique compared tot the rest.
animalgirlsh21 chapter 18 . 6/2/2017
Every time I read this story I can't help but be sucked in. I need an update so bad. Like my life depends on it
Sacredfire44 chapter 13 . 3/22/2017
This is so cute that I wanna cry and I might get diabetes from the sweetness, but-
THAT WOULD MAKE HIM ROUVELIER'S NEPHEW WHICH IS UNFORGIVABLE-
JUST- JUST THINK OF EVERYONES REACTIONS
JUST THINKING ABOUT WRITING SUCH AN AWKWARD SCENE MAKES ME WANT TO CRINGE
PAINFULLY
Guest chapter 18 . 1/26/2017
Please update this! I adore this story
CaitiAthena chapter 13 . 1/24/2017
awww
Matharose111612 chapter 18 . 1/12/2017
that was adorable! So cute! I think Allen is pregnant again! (now this time a girl!)
Matharose111612 chapter 10 . 1/11/2017
hahaha! One-hundred times over grandson! hahaha! I love that, it cracks me up!

Oh I loved how Michael sent Rouvelier and Link with their tails between their legs! they deserve it (more Rouvelier than Link)
Matharose111612 chapter 8 . 1/11/2017
dang it! still wanted a girl