Reviews for Crying Angels
Blue Mystiquerose chapter 1 . 9/22
Please! Finish this story! I BEG YOU!
malita23 chapter 18 . 9/4
Please update ur book i like it
This is great and I would love to see it finished.
Ai Hisakawa chapter 18 . 6/10
This story is amazing and if you ever get round to it, it would be greatly appreciated if you would update whenever you could. The story is amazing and it is so different and unique compared tot the rest.
animalgirlsh21 chapter 18 . 6/2
Every time I read this story I can't help but be sucked in. I need an update so bad. Like my life depends on it
Sacredfire44 chapter 13 . 3/22
This is so cute that I wanna cry and I might get diabetes from the sweetness, but-
THAT WOULD MAKE HIM ROUVELIER'S NEPHEW WHICH IS UNFORGIVABLE-
JUST- JUST THINK OF EVERYONES REACTIONS
JUST THINKING ABOUT WRITING SUCH AN AWKWARD SCENE MAKES ME WANT TO CRINGE
PAINFULLY
Please update this! I adore this story
CaitiAthena chapter 13 . 1/24
awww
Matharose111612 chapter 18 . 1/12
that was adorable! So cute! I think Allen is pregnant again! (now this time a girl!)
Matharose111612 chapter 10 . 1/11
hahaha! One-hundred times over grandson! hahaha! I love that, it cracks me up!

Oh I loved how Michael sent Rouvelier and Link with their tails between their legs! they deserve it (more Rouvelier than Link)
Matharose111612 chapter 8 . 1/11
dang it! still wanted a girl
Matharose111612 chapter 7 . 1/11
I was kind of hoping for a girl as the gender of the baby, can you imagine two males as fathers and when that girl hit puberty... who would you think has to tell her what that means... my vote is on Allen

Love the story! I finally found a story that has Allen giving birth! Almost all of the other stories that I have look at all stop at some point but they never had the birth! I only ever found one, it's kind of sad.

Anyways, Love love LOVE the story! (still hoping for a girl in the next chapter)

until next time!
-M
caity chapter 18 . 12/22/2016
please update soon
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 18 . 12/4/2016
I really hoping you update this sometime soon. this is an amazing fanfic and I wish to know how far you will go with it. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/19/2016
Am asking for the story update coz its really good so pliz finish it