Reviews for Dystopia
Guest chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
OMG PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS IT'S FANTASTIC
royale26 chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
oh my! nice one, please update, :)
MsApricot90 chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Pleeease update soon, I'm loving this!
The Last Fallen Angel chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
Ooooh, what an interesting twist. Do write more soon.
Imaginationstation196 chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
I loooooooooove it! This is just the kind of lokane fic I've been searching for! please update soon and by soon I mean NOW. I've GOT to read more! !
katie.pierce23 chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
So interesting! Can't wait to read more!
HowlynMad chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
Lokigard lol. My poor Loki seems to have lost his sanity I fear. To be surrounded by himself? Jane is in deep yogurt.
HowlynMad chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
I'm all for BAMF Loki. I enjoy him bad. I enjoy him redeemed and many places in between... so long as he's not portrayed like some wilting maiden. While I hope you don't kill him off, I'm in for the ride. It's started off with some good fun. Poor Thor lol.
Lereniel chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
My favorite Loki remains the original one, though... Want next chapter pleeaaaaaaaaase !
L'Archange chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
Two things became clear:

1 - The reason behind your story's title.
2 - You weren't frickin' kidding us about how deranged this would be.

Still, I'm sure like everyone reading, I'm hooked. And I will patiently await the next update. :)

I guess what I'm wondering now is, WHAT does he want from her? Really? (Besides torture and play pranks to make her go nuts.)
justshortofferocious chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
"Welcome to Lokigard..." This made me cackle (somewhat madly). An yes, though I hate to admit it, this chapter is a mess, it could use some careful revising. There are quite a few (unintended, I believe) repetitions to root out, and some speech patterns to sort out. ( Jane sounds very much like Loki :"Know this... daunting demeanor and ruthless background...").

The idea of a world filled with Loki's both fascinates me and terrifies me. I wonder if they are all of the same mind, or if there are one or two among them who are willing to aid Jane in some way. Are there female Lokis? Young Lokis? Old Lokis? Mitosis or meiosis? Both?

I also love the whole creation of the universe plot-line because this presents a seemingly endless list of opportunities to geek out (and Jane, as a scientists, would definitely be interested in those). This fic has such a huge potential to be divinely hilarious!

May I suggest Thirteen Ways of Looking at Space/Time by Catherynne M. Valente as an inspiration for welding together science & mythology while creating your own world? It's free (just google the title) and it's absolutely worth looking through.
megumisakura chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
great chapter,im glad you are back!
SweetnSour715 chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Ah! I love it! Looking forward to the next chapter!
goldensage05 chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
any chance of an update soon? This is one of my favorites.
isaalacrymosaa chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
very good fic!
i hope you will update soon! don't leave this!
it's a original idea