Reviews for Everything's Okay
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Okay, you've converted me. I'm off to read those books. :) This was beautifully written, mostly because I know these Shakespeare stories backwards and forwards. I loved it!
Cocolada chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Beautiful.
I don't know what else I can say, really...
Cosmic Lunacy chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Honestly, I don't normally read stories about plays... let's rephrase that: I mostly read stories about Harry Potter. And there's a lot of them that I have yet to read but toaday I decided to venture out and since I love reading plays, I ended up reading your story. And let me tell you, this story, the first one I've read of it's kind, makes me wanna read more and probably even write my own. That's how great this story is.
Unfortunate Events chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Hahaha another book we can share our love for on:D I haven't finished the Eyes Like Stars trilogy yet. I've read the first and second novel but never bothered reading the third yet though it's there on my Nook, calling my name.
Anyway, this review should be about this wonderful story. Ahem. I never really imagined this happening, but I can tell you, you'd better update this soon(: I'll be awaiting the next chapter. The chemistry you show is so alluring, I can't wait to see what happens next. Incorporating that with the same setting as the trilogy by Lisa, it's genious.
Diana Ciarallo chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I love it! I never considered the idea of what it would be like if these two "crazies" ever met. Not to mention, you've also sparked my interest in the "Eyes Like Stars" trilogy.