Reviews for Somewhat the Beginning
linda96 chapter 48 . 7/6/2014
continuous please!
R.E.W. 4 chapter 47 . 5/2/2014
I'm guessing the reason Why Hal is acting like this is probably because of the small probe that Karen gave him when she kissed him, I'm I right? and Karen is manipulating him into being a Jerk in front of Maggie so that it would be easier for Karen to Get him?
Guest chapter 46 . 3/29/2014
Great Chapter, I'm so Glad my advice could help you. I really like this story and want to see it continue.
Guest chapter 46 . 3/5/2014
I think the Next step would be to focus on Ashley's Pregnancy. Also focus on how Ben feel's about his impending fatherhood. You could do a chapter for Tom to give Ben some advice on being a dad. You can also add in not just how Ashley's spikes might affect the Baby(I Vote BOY!)but how Ben's Spikes could affect the Baby to. You also mentioned how Ashley and Ben would get Married after the Baby's Born.
You can also use how Anne and Lexie were took by Karen to give you some idea's on how you want to write the next few chapter's of this story. I can't for you to Update I Love this story very much so PLEASE UPDATE SOON! and remember I Vote BOY!
cubelixa1 chapter 46 . 2/10/2014
Don't stress yourself out, Tati. Writing this story should be as much fun for you as reading it is for us. I'm sure you'll get back into it.
FreedomIsn'tFree chapter 45 . 2/2/2014
UPDATE?!
FreedomIsn'tFree chapter 46 . 1/12/2014
Update?!
cubelixa1 chapter 42 . 12/3/2013
You made a mistake, honey. That's chapter 41 all over again. ;-)
Terminator85 chapter 38 . 11/27/2013
Why is it that on my screen chapter 38 is the same as 41
Terminator85 chapter 41 . 11/27/2013
Knew it
Ben's gonna be pissed at the Charleston Militia.
cubelixa1 chapter 41 . 11/26/2013
Honey and pickles?! Classy. lol
What did I win? Just kidding. ;-)
Terminator85 chapter 40 . 11/21/2013
OMFG SHE'S PREGNANT
cubelixa1 chapter 40 . 11/20/2013
I guess somebody's a bit pregnant. lol
cubelixa1 chapter 39 . 11/14/2013
How old is Ben again in your story? I know Ashley is 20.
cubelixa1 chapter 38 . 11/13/2013
They did it! So sweet. Ben should have an Ashley in the show too. He would deserve it.