Reviews for Am I Worthless?
Alsheon chapter 1 . 7/6
Y'know...? You pictured the Inferiority Complex Faroush. In the official Manga, I just couldn't help but got swarmed by FEELS. He's such a poor baby boy, too sweet and too innocent for the world. Such a precious Cinnamon roll. I want to hug him and keep him forever. The family of Falenas is really complex. In the Manga, no one really could understand him wholly. Ferid is too busy, he's a great man and all but his lack of attention to his sole son annoy me greatly. Arshtat also very busy. Lymsleia got driven away from him by envy, envying that the Prince is free and all (the little shit, she got spoiled to the core and never experienced insults of noblemen yet she think the Prince is lucky?!). The family feels not like family at all. In the manga spinoff, it's quite apparent that the only one who could understand (at least the most understanding one) is Sialeeds. Arshtat, Ferid, and Lymsleia is actually several points behind her.
Xunnir chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Love this story! ) love the way tat u protrayed the prince to be sooo kind, gentle and undemanding! continue to write ok?
doneandmoredone chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Although English isn't your first language, I would say that you've got a pretty decent handle on it. The story flowed, and though there were a few errors they didn't really take anything away from it. My only advice for improving your English would be to keep writing in English for practice, and maybe try to work with a beta reader if possible for all the minor details.

All-in-all, I liked the fic. I find that the 'inferiority' of male Falenan royalty is an interesting thing to tackle. The only thing that bothered me a bit was initial Arshtat's reaction (the slap.) That felt a little out of character to me, but then again this is set two years before the game, and a lot can happen to change a person in that time, so who knows. That's just me. I'm glad he got lots of love in the end, and I thought the little PrincexLyon bit was super cute. Aww.
Moonlight M3lody chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Beautiful. I'm so sad for the Prince. At least Lyon was still by his side. I couldn't imagine Arshtat neglecting his boy, but like Ferid, maybe they thought too highly about the prince, that he was strong enough on his own, but he was just a child too. Faroush was cute when he was sick *.*

No wonder he always had that inferiority complex. Prince you're not worthless! You won all trophy in my second game and the statue room was all for you!

Lym was cute, but as a little girl she never thought her brother suffered so much, huh?

As of your English, it isn't that bad. Some typos, but nothing too much. Examples:
"...chair nest to her son's bed..."-See?
"...not to be effected by their taunts.."-I'm sure it's 'affected'
".Born to be the prince of this Queendom wasn't a good 's what Faroush ever thought in his life."-sounds awkward. Maybe consider "..to be born as a prince in a Queendom wasn't good. That was what Faroush ever thought in his life."
There are also some run on sentences that could use commas and periods.

I agree that sentence is kinda weird. The one you use in the story works.
Yami no Majou077 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
So far i don't find any typos inside but about grammar or other things i might not give any help since my english is bad too. I don'think there is any problem.
The story is good. You describe his feeling so well which he feels being abandoned. Good!