Reviews for Unforgivable Sin
artist369 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Lovely gem you've got here. I have to say though- don't forget that Rose in fact committed genocide when she erased that armada of Daleks from existence. And she found the whole ordeal comical based on her boasting in Doomsday. I think she's far more likely to identify with him than he realizes. I wonder how you would have written this differently had you seen the 50 anniversary special, with the moment being Bad Wolf. Anyway, lovely story. Thanks!
lakatos.szilvi.luca chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I've read a lot of DW fanfic, but this the best so far! Heart-breaking, well-written, wonderful and horribly sad at the same time.
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
So cute, sweet, and sad, all at once! Very well written too!
dalek chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
aaaaaa-mmmaaaa-zzzinggg
*twirls around in happiness*
THERE MUST BE MORE YES MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
thisdayandage chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This is so beautifully written and heart-wrenching and perfect. Thank you for writing it.
rosetenforevere chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
this was really beautiful
zozo42 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This was awesome. You did an amazing job. Well done.
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
CREYS. This was really good, saturated in emotion and really quite beautiful. Especially your descriptions of the time war: you showed the horror well. Like the best of fanvids and fanfiction, you reminded me why i love Doctor Who once more, and it's wonderful. *applause*
no name please chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This is such a beautiful story. My heart ached for the Doctor-we always knew that he hated himself, that he wrestled with this guilt constantly. But to see it out in the open is just gut-wrenching. There's not a doubt in my mind that, if 10.5 and Rose regularly appeared on the show, we would see something like this occur at some point.

Rose and the Doctor (original or metacrisis) are my OTP and I've never seen them written with such raw emotion. Brilliantly done. If I had an account, I'd favorite this a thousand times over.
KM Seward chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
You are a BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIIIIIAAAAANNNNNT writer! This story was fantastic one every level and beyond into the cool epicness of the brilliant universe! Totally favoriting this, and I had to leave a review too, because yeah, this story is just that amazing. :D Keep up the fantastic work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
very moving what a bit of love and forgiveness can do.
Sal chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
That was brilliant. I...have no words. Wow. Fantastic. ThankYOU.
JollyRoger1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012