Reviews for Jac & Jil
wiggles247 chapter 26 . 8/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Hi-World chapter 28 . 4/11/2013
I absolutely loved this epilogue/loose ends chapter. Your writing never fails to make me chuckle and I love the texting between Jac and Jil :) Sad to see this properly end but looking forward to more from your other fic!
hannah chapter 27 . 3/1/2013
I love it so much. Amazingly written story. Looking forward to any others you write.
SaintJacTheGingerNinja chapter 27 . 3/1/2013
This is the first time that I have been genuinely sad that a fic has ended. It was brilliant, and I have loved it until the very end.

I'm looking forward to your new fanfiction very much.

In anticipation,

SaintJacTheGingerNinja
FlyingFree910 chapter 27 . 2/28/2013
Absolutely fantastic best jac/jonny chapter I have ever read. Great job
Hannah chapter 26 . 2/25/2013
I have loved very moment I have spend reading this fanfic. I was on the edge of my seat from the beginning. Please continue this, because I can't wait to find out how their date goes and how everything ends in the final chapters :-)
Hi-World chapter 26 . 2/26/2013
:O Just realised I hadn't actually reviewed this chapter yet!
Awwwhh, I loved this one, particularly the dazzle him bit at the end. They're SO CUTE!
Liked the conversation with Tara also, and the skip to chapter 4 bit was quite subtly sweet. Bless :)
Really enjoying this!
P.s. update soon ;)
Kit chapter 26 . 2/17/2013
Please update! I love it and can't wait for more
Chloe chapter 26 . 2/9/2013
Love it! Love it! I really like the character Jill, please online :)
SaveTheWorldGetTheGirl chapter 26 . 2/10/2013
This was a really good chapter! When you write Tara it's as though I don't hate her! :') Update when you can, have to say this is one of my favourite fanfics :)
BeckyAdams chapter 26 . 2/10/2013
Yep... Still very much loving this :) can't wait for the next update. I love that you are writing in jacs thoughts. Becky xx
Yasmin chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I love this fanfic! I think jils character is great and really want to see more of her xx
BeckyAdams chapter 25 . 2/2/2013
This is honestly one of the best stories i have ever read! all 25 chapters done in one day because i could not stop reading. can't wait to read the next chapter :) becky x
Taylor chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Love it! I really like Jil and cant wait for more of this fanfic :-)
Hi-World chapter 25 . 1/31/2013
"No, I don't have any plans for tonight. But even if I had, I would have changed them to go out with you." And he was rewarded with one of her smiles, her special smiles – the ones that made him go a little bit wobbly inside – which lit up her face, and made her look so radiant he could have sworn she was glowing.

SO SO SO SO SO CUTE.
Literally I did an aaaawwhh cute sort of little grin to myself :')
Glowing -"only fat or pregnant people glow" to quote the Naylor herself! Haha
How many promises has Jac made Jil?
Really really looking forward to the next chapter, because I'm really enjoying this fic-if you can't tell!
You write really well and really believable, and you're always grammatically correct and your spelling is always correct and as a grammar nazi I can't tell you how happy this makes me!