Reviews for NUMBER FIVE
distances chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Beautiful writing & style!
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
:) Cool.
sixdegreesofseperation chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
holy shit, thought this was going to be full of smut or something, but this was actually kind of really beautiful :') i don't shop incest but this is a masterpiece.

never stop writing, beautiful.

xoxoxoxox
downstage chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Rachel ;_; oh my god. I am struggling to form a coherent sentence here, I really am. Aside from the emotional trauma that this has given me, it's absolutely wonderful. There are a few grammatical/spelling errors here and there but nothing too serious and the writing is absolutely breathtaking; it's just so stunning and connected to the emotions, and the way you phrase things is lovely. It's incredibly creative, too - the plot twist of MollyLouis omfg. Her holding people at arms length and being trapped in the secrets of his eyes especially are just sdlahk-worthy. The prompts were fascinating how you used them, really truly, and i do love the way you used the song - especially that you incorporated it literally, on Molly's gravestone, gosh. Though the songiness didn't carry the whole way through, if that makes sense. :3
Heartbreaking though, but I love it. (But seriously, omfg, give your nextgen girls a break Rachey :( I like them alive)
Marking your things is weird because, like, they're perfect, and there is no category for "beautiful descriptions" or the empathy or power in your words, but. 13/15 - 4/5 for the use of the song, 4/5 for the creativity/grammar/spelling/originality, 3/3 for the prompts aaaand 2/2 for the pairing. 'Tis lovely.