Reviews for Down the Rabbit Trail
ahappygoat chapter 18 . 10/28/2014
o_o... wow. i really like this take of alice in wonderland you did, but it feels unfinished xD im selfish and want moooore. cute story and it went a lot better than i thought it would.i adored the few little anecdotes that were in the story! all in all i liked this a lot, the hetalia cast would be so darling in an alice in wonder land theme, HIMA-PAPA HEAR MY PLEAS.
ahappygoat chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
... well chapter 7 certainly was a wild ride... holy DAMN that flashback...the story... fuuuuuuuuuuck ill be ready to have my heart shattered. and ivan is the villain : cute little bababu. then again i do understand why hes the villain, the closest thing we have to a villain in hetalia. but still xD hes to damn precious to be evil and matties tail p/p i want to touch it. cute twitchy rabbit boy tail.
ahappygoat chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
*crosses fingers violently for polyamory* FRUSUK
AwesomeMapleBirdie chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
Wow I really like a lot of your stories! I've read a bunch of them! This one was really good, and chapter 17 made me cry but then It got happier again.
theacer250 chapter 18 . 3/14/2014
Alice in wonderland is my favorite story and this is a prefect mix between it and hetalia
PlayGirlKitty chapter 18 . 2/22/2014
i was shouting at the computer at the last chapter while reading, that he should chose to sty or i will somehow get into the story and beat the living day lights out of him. theni i read this chapter and i went: thats good. not i don't have to trouble myself in getting into the story. so thanks with that!
FlyingMintBunny chapter 18 . 1/20/2014
You know, in this chapter, I just thought that Gilbert choose to go back to his own because of the opening. Hospital room, 3 hours went out, stitches, bandages, and all.. XD. Awesome story anyway! You really always surprise me with these unexpectable stories! Like maple and birds.
brb-imfangirling chapter 18 . 7/13/2013
This story is amazing, I loved it!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/9/2013
I liked Gilly staying, and him being with Mattie but... Then ending was contradictory. It was happy, but the epilogue party gave away to a future of where happiness, horror, and regret could linger. No one leaving... No one entering... Eternity... As much as I love them together, I feel that maybe Gilbert made the wrong choice. No one can go to where they were truly meant to be. And you said 'This Wonderland'... As if there are more, which their surely would be... Universes, swirling, always changing but still the same... This amazing story gives me heartache.
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 18 . 5/27/2013
WELL, I THOUGHT HE WENT BACK AT FIRST!
I loved this. I loved reading it, this was amazing! you write so well, and I'm jelous
what-happened-in-peru chapter 18 . 5/10/2013
Wow, I was surprised to see that Gil decided to stay! Guess he didn't learn his lesson from the circus! Awesome story Shinigami-Cat!
B.
Ravenhalliwell666 chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Like how you used lyrics from the song her name is Alice with yahoo. Very clever.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/16/2013
Thanks for writing this. C: I enjoy your stories.
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 18 . 2/2/2013
Oh jeez... I can't decide if I should cry or laugh. This is just one of those stories that keeps you perfectly in the middle. You should know I loved everything, though. From the 2p thing you had with Arthur to his trigger being called 'big brother' it was all so perfect! Mr Fix was quite wonderful too... Originally I thought he was General Winter, but once you mention him giving pasta to Feliciano I knew who it was. Your use of foreshadowing the whole way through is really amazing, too. From that book Mathew mentions reading to the act at the circus... all very wall planed out. All and all amazing! Sorry for rambling like this!
CapriciousUke chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Haha, big albino bully! Peter you are such the cutie! XD