Reviews for Secrets and Confessions
Tanya The Evil chapter 12 . 11/11/2016
This is so interesting I can't stop reading it.
Babethetacostho chapter 20 . 6/12/2015
Omg that's so sweet! This was so beautiful! Continue please!
BabyGhost123 chapter 20 . 12/20/2014
Iove the story, this is the first time I've read a Spirit and Stein fanfic and I just love the story...please update as soon as possible
ZoeysZone chapter 20 . 9/16/2013
This an awesomely mind-blowing story I love it. Please continue. *favorites and follows :) *
Guest chapter 20 . 9/6/2013
Pls update soon D;
Sorablood chapter 20 . 9/6/2013
I love where this is headed please update the story soon
empires chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
Terribly powerful scene here. I'm saddened but I really like your writing and your style. Looking forward to reading the rest!
Rachael Bendict chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Oh my god.. that was so unexpected...
ConsumedHatred chapter 20 . 5/25/2013
love this so far, keep going and update soon!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
I love this, Stein and Spirit are the best couple ever! XD
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 20 . 5/15/2013
Wheeeeee! Chapter! It was great! I love the humour at the start!
random2crazyness chapter 20 . 5/11/2013
uwah! i can't believe that Maka really hates Spirit!i can understand Kami hating him but Maka! She should at least try to understand her father! how much he loves her and would never harm her! TToTT but Stein is awesome! XD being able to do find something to get Spirit custody! XD i hope everything turns out alright!
kindofabadger chapter 20 . 5/7/2013
Nice update! I've only seen the anime & haven't read the manga yet but it's on my (long) list of things to do.

I still don't like Kami. Not a bit. A kitten for crying out loud? Absentee parent guilt gifting in my book. We'll see, I suppose..

My heart still breaks for Spirit.

I'm terribly interested in how Stein plans to help Spirit present himself as the most responsible parent. That might be a tough sell. And it's interesting to me how, after each time they've been intimate, they just, get up and move on about their business. No awkward sex talk. No embarrassment, or apologies, or even cuddles. What are these two thinking about themselves? And about each other? Or maybe they're too distracted by all the other stuff that's going on around them & they're holding back on thinking too hard about it, maybe right now it's just sort of a physical release.

See, you've got me thinking! I love these two and this story. Thanks for the update!
TheAUWalker chapter 20 . 5/7/2013