Reviews for Of Love and Empty Casket
One chapter 1 . 2/12
Even though this gave me a boner you should STILL KILL YOURSELF!
Ddee chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Love it. Please continue!
Vengeful Astartes chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Nice little one-shot... you should keep writing, you have a talent.
TaleWeaver chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I loved the way you wrote this, wrote THEM, both beautifully broken as each other. And while I'm a big smut fan, there's nothing wrong with your level of detail in this, either - just do what you're comfortable with. A scene doesn't need to be explicit to be sexy, and I think in this case it would detract from the shiver-inducing, primitive tension you've portrayed here, which is the major theme of the story.
As a writing teacher of mine has said, 'If it makes you too uncomfortable to write about it, you're not ready to write it. Make some notes and put it aside, then try again when you feel you're ready.' She was talking about dark/violent plots and character actions, but you see my point?
(and if you ever get to the point where you'd like to be more detailed, I'd be happy to look it over for you if you'd like?)
I'd really love to see a follow-up to this, elaborating on how the bond between them has grown and evolved now it's been consumated, how it's made their day-to-day interactions easier and harder. Because the way you show them here, I really do think that something as taboo as consensual incest has actually healed them at least partly, and it would be interesting to see how they continue to help each other heal further.
Black Elegance chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
That was absolutely lovely! Like a small but perfect circle, opening up with Thea's loss of the sweetness that she cherished in her brother, and ending with the emergence once again of that sweetness; and in between, lots of yummy tension and desire and animalistic Oliver. Loved it! So perfect! Hope you get inspired to write many more yummy one-shots!
Dorian Maelus Black chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
lovesummertime chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Me like! Those two actors have so much chemistry on the show that is just weird, and I just cant believe they are brother and sister, so I just kind of erase that little detail on my imagination, je,je, also I cant wait for Thea to find out he is the vigilante on the show.
LBF chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Wonderful. Please continue. I could see Thea following him and seeing what he is up to and wondering if he is really her brother.
queencestqueen chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I adored it. I think you've found the truth behind their characters and demonstrated that in a way that perfectly illustrates who they are truly are. The only thing I can say in the negative is that you faded to black on the sexy much too soon. Personally, I think this story only needs a T rating, but I understand with FF's overreactions why you did not chance it.
crashdown-pixie chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I really liked this. I liked the dark almost dom!Oliver in this and I crave more from you. Perhaps a dom!jealous!Oliver?
redbanker chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Loved it and so ironic, because I just finished working on my own reveal scene for "Yours and Mine." I've got to type it up since I wrote it out long hand but I'm hoping to get it up today. Anyway this is brillant and sexy as hell. Can't wait for more.
Mae chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
You win at the sexy stuff!
Zatanna Zatara 1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I think you should add more such as does Thea love Ollie the same way it says he feels at the end
Selivia chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I really enjoyed this, especially how Thea just knew the things that made him her slightly messed up brother were gone and replaced with the secret identity. And the sexy times were implied and so awesome so thanks for that :D
deelove1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This was a very enjoyable read but Thea does not seem happy with what she got?