Reviews for Stream of Consciousness
nightowl880 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Wait. Wait. WAIT JUST A MINUTE. She can't communicate at all? I'm confused. And sad. And confused. And sad.
CatLover444 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Very Sweet!222 Want More!
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Poor Akiza! I feel so sorry for her. :'(
Winterwing3000 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
That is truly a frightening yet heartbreaking dream that Aki has. Your words are extremely powerful and I am very touched by the emotions that come through. I have to say that your creativity for this pairing never fails to amaze me. Also, your writing has improved in comparison to the first Aki/Yusei story that you wrote!

Thanks for the great read! I look forward to future works from you!

pippa-pie chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Wow...a very powerful fic. The way you described Aki's journey throughout her life seamlessly and in such a dark way was amazing. Especially the way you described her meetings with both Divine and Yusei, and their God-like presence in her life. And showing the tragic way Aki's traumatic past will never truly go away - again, I applaud you amazing fic, and great to read! The fandom has been very sleep as of late, and it's good to know writers like you and others are stil somewhat here!
Sister Of The Pharaoh chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Great! Thank you so much!
Yin-Yang Yoh chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This is actually pretty tragic. You have Akiza and Yusei expecting a child, and Akiza can't seem to feel that her Child might meet the same fate as she did. Its just perfect. 5/5
Melan Anime chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
good job! i liked it!
poor Aki, she had those nightmeres again... and oh! She is with Child?

P.S Hey this story is like a sequel to one of mines.. hehe the "witch"... you can RXR if you like ;)